Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
When I saw this I thought "Why is Lazy Liquid making a tea- ooohhhh"

We have no contact with them, we just like the name.

Of course you have no contact with them :rolleyes:

Just a bit silly to a trademark following it when TL has been around for over a decade :P

Heard about you, a good drifter I have heard. Would like to see what you can do with a team.

Good luck from Team Skidmarx/ BDC organiser.

Azuremen
Of course you have no contact with them :rolleyes:

Just a bit silly to a trademark following it when TL has been around for over a decade :P

Ohh woops I just added it for looks really :lol: i'll take it off now.

TeamSKIDMARX
Heard about you, a good drifter I have heard. Would like to see what you can do with a team.

Good luck from Team Skidmarx/ BDC organiser.

Thank's SKIDMARX Hope to drift with you soon.

On second thought. Add me and let's drift right now, if your free.

Thank's SKIDMARX Hope to drift with you soon.

On second thought. Add me and let's drift right now, if your free.

Would love to but I have had a busy day at the garage. Send me a friend request or I'll send you one tomorrow and we will drift

-TeamLiquid.

Team Liquid
was formed/created In early July 2012 by a well-known drifter known in GTP as "Sttrobe"

it was thought out by the leader Sttrobe and we plan on keeping that name.

We tend to slide with speed, class and smoothness. Rather than drifting the same over and over. Normal drifters play like.

-Well here at Liquid, we drift on Comfort Hard most of the time, we hardly ever drift on Comfort Mediums but it's not uncommon. But mostly we focus on Angle and style rather than speed.

Just inbox the leader "Sttrobe" on GTP or contact Hamooda-X on Playstation Network.

So I have a few comments on your OP sir. No disrespect or anything but,
1. You need to stop speaking in the third person about yourself its annoying to read and it seems that you are hell bent that everyone knows that you are the leader of all great things or something. 👎
2.You contradicted yourself multiple times for example "we hardly drift on comfort mediums but its not uncommon if we do" That sounds stupid, we don't do something often which makes it uncommon right? :crazy:
Also when you said that "we slide with speed, class and smoothness" then go to the bottom and say that you focus on angle and not on speed then what was the point of saying that it is one of your top achievements or something.
3. I would lay up on the color restrictions. This is the most useless comment but making someone use wheel colors so they can't be different is pretty controlling and lame.

Done ranting at you, like I said, I didn't mean to put you down but it seems like a 7th grade book report with all the nonsense and rambling in the OP. Short and sweet and sexy pictures (or videos) is the way to go! 👍

So I have a few comments on your OP sir. No disrespect or anything but,
1. You need to stop speaking in the third person about yourself its annoying to read and it seems that you are hell bent that everyone knows that you are the leader of all great things or something. 👎
2.You contradicted yourself multiple times for example "we hardly drift on comfort mediums but its not uncommon if we do" That sounds stupid, we don't do something often which makes it uncommon right? :crazy:
Also when you said that "we slide with speed, class and smoothness" then go to the bottom and say that you focus on angle and not on speed then what was the point of saying that it is one of your top achievements or something.
3. I would lay up on the color restrictions. This is the most useless comment but making someone use wheel colors so they can't be different is pretty controlling and lame.

Done ranting at you, like I said, I didn't mean to put you down but it seems like a 7th grade book report with all the nonsense and rambling in the OP. Short and sweet and sexy pictures (or videos) is the way to go! 👍

Isn't that what editing is for overtime? It will improve over time and make more sense but my op sucked to start until people told me what to improve. :)

Edit: It still does lol. :)

Good OP Moe, I agree with Crisp on a few things he mentioned and also, keep it shot n' sweet! It's good you put some individuality in there though, like the way you commented on the teams style. People like that so they know what to expect. You make the team sound fairly down-to-earth, so hopefuly thats a good thing for people looking for just some fun drifting? :D

But again Good luck from D-Max! ;)

Last edited:
Saucer of milk for Crisp plz, the no disrespect bit was far outweighed by the BUT on the end I feel writing that just makes it sound worse when read.

Liquid, huh?
hmm...

ngbbs4c1196ee6d1f1.jpg

Ok, guys... you still have my bless.

PS: If i would recieve 1 USD for every time i read "Lazy" or "Liquid" in this forum, maybe i already would have enough money to pratice drift in real life.

Lazy Liquid
Ok, guys... you still have my bless.

PS: If i would recieve 1 USD for every time i read "Lazy" or "Liquid" in this forum, maybe i already would have enough money to pratice drift in real life.

:lol:

Good Luck! from JDMT, and to all you guys out there going on about his op, take it easy on Strobe Obviously his main language is not English and he is only 14. Things take time......

I understand that your pointing out faults, for his good as well.... But it can be misunderstood.

No Hatin, Just love

FAIL X2 Hamooda aka Strobe isnt from U.S he just has a U.S PSN account hes from middle eastern country Jordan if i remember correct.

Yes LERK Is Right.

I moved to Jordan 3 years ago. (When I was 11) And 11 years in America.

Back