Liquid 2.0 |

• Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
Blitz.
I send you best wishes from me you dont get held ransom or get held hostage while away! Have fun, stay safe!.. wear a condom. Lol

Ugh, yeah x]

Haha! Thanks bro!

I guess O.o

Alright everyone, as you may know, I will be running Team Liquid for ~ 2 weeks and I promise I won't let the team down 👍 . I'll also look for drifters who want to join the team, so if you want in then don't be shy to send me a PM on GTP or PSN for a tryout :) .

Just drift with them till I get back,
then I'll see if I should recruit that specific person. :)

Last edited:
Yeah, it is pretty hard but hey.

He gets alot of money for the advertisements and the GTPremium.

This thread has been off topic once or twice,I'll admit. But I could name many other Team Threads that have been off topic a lot more times than this has.
Haha I was kidding but honestly I agree but no names! ;)
Most new teams usually stay on topic for a while till they get bored it can sometimes get out of hand. Mods are just trying to keep the threads 'clean and tidy' :D

When Is Moe back anyways? The team needs some building up ;)

Most new teams usually stay on topic for a while till they get bored it can sometimes get out of hand. Mods are just trying to keep the threads 'clean and tidy' :D

lol Ok :), It is a serious crackdown and one that was needed in the gtp community.

I'll let Moe answer that...

I'm right here Brah.

I'll be back on PS3 in a week or two.

I prefered LJG's 1st OP pic better the new 1 sucks.

[SARCASM] No... LJ's new OP picture is epic! It's so epic, after looking at it for a while, it disappears off your computer screen! How amazing! [/SARCASM]

LERK84
I prefered LJG's 1st OP pic better the new 1 sucks.

Aww tough blow. A punch right in my face lol. Moe can you change it back then please before I get knocked out with all these blows. :) Sorry Mr. Tyre art I'll put it back when I get the chance

Back