Liquid 2.0 |

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sttrobe
  • 1,127 comments
  • 73,377 views
Thanks Marbel! Hope to see you on the track aswell.

UPDATE:

MSTER232 is now I'n charge of the team (starting from tomarrow) until I get back from vacation.

you're welcome mate:)
 
UPDATE:

MSTER232 is now I'n charge of the team (starting from tomarrow) until I get back from vacation.

When do you get back again?
 
2 weeks.
 
Thanks guys! :)
 
Thanks guys! :)
I send you best wishes from me you dont get held ransom or get held hostage while away! Have fun, stay safe!.. wear a condom. Lol
 
I send you best wishes from me you dont get held ransom or get held hostage while away! Have fun, stay safe!.. wear a condom. Lol

:lol: haha 👍
 
Blitz.
I send you best wishes from me you dont get held ransom or get held hostage while away! Have fun, stay safe!.. wear a condom. Lol

Ugh, yeah x]

Haha! Thanks bro!

I guess O.o
 
Alright everyone, as you may know, I will be running Team Liquid for ~ 2 weeks and I promise I won't let the team down 👍 . I'll also look for drifters who want to join the team, so if you want in then don't be shy to send me a PM on GTP or PSN for a tryout :) .
 
lol Hamooda-X also asked me to look for drifters, so mster if you need any help looking then just ask me :) 👍
 
Just drift with them till I get back,
then I'll see if I should recruit that specific person. :)
 
Last edited:
My GTP name has been changed, just SKIDMARX now. Just letting you all know. :)
 
Finally, lol.
 
Finally, lol.

He was busy, do you know how hard it is to run a website like this, It is actually frustrating, believe me I have tried :)
 
Yeah, it is pretty hard but hey.

He gets alot of money for the advertisements and the GTPremium.
 
Yeah, it is pretty hard but hey.

He gets alot of money for the advertisements and the GTPremium.

True, but premium is worth it. :)
 
Yeah.

Back on Topic:

Anything new with the team?
 
Too late, your threads gonna get LOCKED.
 
Yeah.

Back on Topic:

Anything new with the team?

No not really.

Too late, your threads gonna get LOCKED.

This thread has been off topic once or twice,I'll admit. But I could name many other Team Threads that have been off topic a lot more times than this has.
 
This thread has been off topic once or twice,I'll admit. But I could name many other Team Threads that have been off topic a lot more times than this has.
Haha I was kidding but honestly I agree but no names! ;)
Most new teams usually stay on topic for a while till they get bored it can sometimes get out of hand. Mods are just trying to keep the threads 'clean and tidy' :D

When Is Moe back anyways? The team needs some building up ;)
 
Haha I was kidding but honestly I agree but no names! ;)
Most new teams usually stay on topic for a while till they get bored it can sometimes get out of hand. Mods are just trying to keep the threads 'clean and tidy' :D

When Is Moe back anyways? The team needs some building up ;)

lol Ok :), It is a serious crackdown and one that was needed in the gtp community.

I'll let Moe answer that...
 
Haha I was kidding but honestly I agree but no names! ;)
Most new teams usually stay on topic for a while till they get bored it can sometimes get out of hand. Mods are just trying to keep the threads 'clean and tidy' :D

When Is Moe back anyways? The team needs some building up ;)


I'm right here Brah.

I'll be back on PS3 in a week or two.
 
MSTER's supra picture in the op is awesome 👍 haha.
 
MSTER's supra picture in the op is awesome 👍 haha.

Thanks Crisp! :)

UPDATE: LJ's Picture has been updated.
 
I prefered LJG's 1st OP pic better the new 1 sucks.
 
I prefered LJG's 1st OP pic better the new 1 sucks.

[SARCASM] No... LJ's new OP picture is epic! It's so epic, after looking at it for a while, it disappears off your computer screen! How amazing! [/SARCASM]
 
LERK84
I prefered LJG's 1st OP pic better the new 1 sucks.

Aww tough blow. A punch right in my face lol. Moe can you change it back then please before I get knocked out with all these blows. :) Sorry Mr. Tyre art I'll put it back when I get the chance
 
Back