Liscense test prize cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jaberwocky
  • 3 comments
  • 594 views
Messages
70
Lets say I want both the silver and the gold prize car. Can I get silvers on the test win the first car, then go back and win gold and the the other prize car?
 
If you get golds you will get all the cars for the license (excluding any you already won for that license).
 
Actually, the easy way is to simply get the gold licenses.

It wards you all the cars. At least that was my experience with the first license. I got gold and silver and was awarded two cars.

I think if you gold the licenses, you're awarded all the cars.

[edit] Tree'd by Rogs

AO
 
Der Alta
Actually, the easy way is to simply get the gold licenses.

It wards you all the cars. At least that was my experience with the first license. I got gold and silver and was awarded two cars.

I think if you gold the licenses, you're awarded all the cars.

[edit] Tree'd by Rogs

AO

If you got gold, you should get all three (total). You get one car for each. If you get a silver first try, you'll get two cars. If you get gold first try, you'll get all three. If you get a bronze, you'll get one, then if you try again and get a silver, you'll get one MORE (total of two), etc.
 
Back