List of cars that can install superchargers?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 37kazzmark
  • 15 comments
  • 16,175 views
Messages
243
Australia
QLD
Messages
kassmark95
Sorry can't find any list on GTPlanet (I haven't spent a long time looking), be very much appreciated if someone has a list they can post or direct me towards, thanks.👍👍
 
37kazzmark
Sorry can't find any list on GTPlanet (I haven't spent a long time looking), be very much appreciated if someone has a list they can post or direct me towards, thanks.👍👍

Probably all V8's and I think a few other cars but I don't really know so yeah.....
 
there are actually alot of v6 cars dont just assume becuase its a V8 it gets supercharged
 
Off the top of my head, Fairlady Z34, Toyota AE86 (Standard model), Camaro SS '10, Camaro '69, Dodge Viper's, Dodge Challenger's, Merc SLS, SLR, Jaguar XKR Sport (Confirmation please?) Callaway C12, Caterham 7, Cerbera Speed 12....
 
roadster nc
mr2 g-limited

likely all american muscle cars
 
AE111s are superchargable, I believe a few of the later model FWD Toyotas are as well...

All VQ-powered Nissans are superchargable as far as I know, not just the Z34. Don't know of anything else not yet mentioned off the top of my head.
 
Spirra, cant remember who makes it or if spirra is the manufactur, but it can be supercharged.
 
Spirra, cant remember who makes it or if spirra is the manufactur, but it can be supercharged.

Gah I almost typed "Proto Motors" but it's Oullim Motors or something to that effect.

Car actually uses a V8 from a Ford not seen in GT since GT2. :lol:
 
'99 Celica SS II can be supercharged I think, along with the mid '90s Corrola Truno/Levin BZR. The mid '90s MR2 G Limited can also be supercharged.
 
Gah I almost typed "Proto Motors" but it's Oullim Motors or something to that effect.

It was Proto motors in GT4 but now it is Ouillim motors in GT5.
 
Ford F150 SVT Lightning can be supercharged
 
Back