List of Staff Emerituses on GTP.

• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 63 comments
TB
Don't jump to conclusions. Read the rest of the thread first.

Eventually being when you guys all chip in for a airplane ticket to Belgium so @kikie can buy me some tasty, tasty chocolate. :D
Or he can mail it to you. Perhaps with a new motor for your Fiat.

@TB is leaving GTP?
TB
Don't jump to conclusions. Read the rest of the thread first.
No, not GTP, he's leaving the US. @TB is on a quest, this quest is called chocolates.

TB
Eventually being when you guys all chip in for a airplane ticket to Belgium so @kikie can buy me some tasty, tasty chocolate. :D
BTW, there is a chocolate store only 3km from where I live. And a few bars, restaurants where you can have Belgian beer to get rid of that chocolate taste. Or get a: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dame_blanche_(dessert).

There is a catch though. To earn chocolates, you have to answer this question, correctly:

* 3km = ...... miles? :D

I'm pretty sure that, when you go back to the US and bring @Jordan some chocolates, he will make you an administrator instead of Emeritus. It must be lonely for @Famine at the top. :D

Another BTW: I have a Fiat as well, a Fiat 500 twinair but the motor is not for sale. :lol:

EDIT; another, other BTW, there is a nice hotel only a two minute walk from the chocolate store, train station, bars and restaurants.

Last edited:
Maybe he is planning to write a book on the History of GTP?
Actually, thinking about that that may not be such a bad idea...

so @TB does it have to be Belgian chocs?

Just popped in here for a look and found some top notch banter to break up my work day so that's a win for me!

That list is, at least in my opinion, reflective of a pretty good turnover of staff. It suggests to me that it is a good working environment and that's a good thing!

Anyway, this Heathen is off to eat those Belgian chocs he has in his pantry :D

Staff Emerituses should share their mod experiences here :P

Shortly after I joined the GTP a moderator named Boombexus set up the Weekly Race Series. Myself and many others spent a ton of time racing ghosts, trading ghost-lap saves, and using USB cables (Sharkports) to interface with the game. Over time we changed games and in my case, I took over as the Moderator/ Race Steward for a little over a year.
After I passed on the Race Steward position and became less active my status was changed to show my retired status, it is a great honor to me. :bowdown:

Back