• Thread starter The87Dodge
  • 63 comments

The87Dodge

(Banned)
United States
Seattle, WA
rizkeat
Hey all,

I was just wondering who all the staff Emerituses on GTPlanet are. Can someone please give me the list?

Thanks.

Duke
prisonermonkeys
-Fred-
Pupik
Scaff
Josh

That's based off the most posts. That's all of them who have made at least 15,500 posts so there may be more.

DustDriver
Josh
Swift
Hugo
Jon (and by extension, sUn)
PunkRock
Kent
neon_duke
Giles Guthrie
Smallhorses
sn00pie
Jimmy Enslashay
Der Alta
Sage
AMG.
misnblue
and I vaguely recall LoudMusic being a moderator at some point? May have imagined it...?
And TB soon, hopefully.

Edit: Added below to the list.

Last edited:
Nobody has mentioned this guy yet,
540px-Oregon_in_United_States.svg.png

Edit:
TB
If I play my cards right!
Are you leaving us? Or just your moderation role?

Edit again:
That picture was supposed to be Jump_Ace.
With the outline of Oregon being his avatar.

Last edited:
TB
@Jordan - I could have sworn @boombexus was a Mod, wasn't he? He doesn't show up in the list.
Well I am not Jordan, but I can confirm he was, but of course he doesn't have any kind of badge. He isn't the only one either, Delphic Reason, Corey, vat_man, LoudMusic and Ghostrider don't have any either and they were once mods as well. (I am sure I missed some) They aren't mods anymore so they could be added to the list, but i'll let The87Dodge decide.

TB
@Jordan - I could have sworn @boombexus was a Mod, wasn't he? He doesn't show up in the list.
He was, a long time ago, but the "Staff Emeritus" status has only been around for a few years now. I didn't go to the trouble of applying the Emeritus status to everyone retroactively.

Well I am not Jordan, but I can confirm he was, but of course he doesn't have any kind of badge. He isn't the only one either, Delphic Reason, Corey, vat_man, LoudMusic and Ghostrider don't have any either and they were once mods as well. (I am sure I missed some) They aren't mods anymore so they could be added to the list, but i'll let The87Dodge decide.
IIRC, @LoudMusic was never a moderator, but the rest were.

Wow, there are more staff members than I thought there would be on this site :eek:

DustDriver
Josh
Swift
Hugo
Jon (and by extension, sUn)
PunkRock
Kent
neon_duke
Giles Guthrie
Smallhorses
sn00pie
Jimmy Enslashay
Der Alta
Sage
AMG.
misnblue
and I vaguely recall LoudMusic being a moderator at some point? May have imagined it...?
And TB soon, hopefully.

Edit: Added below to the list.
@TB is leaving GTP?

Back