little gt4 media

  • Thread starter Thread starter cobragt
  • 45 comments
  • 4,062 views
Main difference seems to be the colours, much nicer in 4. Also more detail here and there, fences etc
 
Nice few pictures there. The track on the top two of the 2nd section looks nicer in gt3 than gt4, but everything else is wicked 👍
 
Most of the detail is same, some isnt but like code, the color has been changed and for good reason; give gt4 a more realistic look and it is 👍 anyone have any ideas of what track that is next to Seca?
 
Oh, my God...

I saw the Trial Mountain GT1/GT4 comparison video from the official site earlier (from my topic) and I was amazed, but I never expected to be amazed by the difference between GT3 and GT4.
 
Geez :eek:
They have really re-made Gran Valley and the bridge 👍
 
Looking great. GV doesn't feel that empty in the new pics, more "alive".
 
Wow, I'm looking forward to racing on the new Grand Valley! They removed a lot of the rumble strips on the inner side of corners to make them more realistic. The bridge reconstruction is excellent, and the scenery is on par with that of Grand Canyon (but not Yosemite National Park, hehe).
 
Having spent a few weeks in Monaco, i have to say, the new version looks much better! The details are much more realistic. The cliffs in the background are nearly the correct chape now as well as most of the trees. Also, the hotels and other building look much better! GV on the other hand, is sooooooooo nice! i like the redone S-curve...not quite so hard on the car and the barrier look like a real barrier. That extra amount of runoff area will be helpful incase people misjudge the braking point. The scenery again, looks absolutly fantastic....much more real than GT3. I like the exit of the tunnel before the tight chicane...looks really great. :lol: they did away with the Bosch sign....i used to love looking at it changing logos when i was coming up on that corner...and the bridge looks soooooooo much better! I'm also very happy that PD added the Amemiya Aspara RX7....thats definatly a car i was praying for in the game!
 
look at this picture from that site:

02.jpg


look at the bottom. Under the little pictures are Credits!

But why? Are we have to pay a tax to drive throw the "Flugplatz"?

Now we see so many menu-pictures with diffrent layouts. Which is the final?

mfg
Markus
 
THE_MaKrUs
look at this picture from that site:

02.jpg


look at the bottom. Under the little pictures are Credits!

But why? Are we have to pay a tax to drive throw the "Flugplatz"?

Now we see so many menu-pictures with diffrent layouts. Which is the final?

mfg
Markus

This could very well be the case. Keep in mind that the Nordschleife is open to public for a certain fee.

Maybe you have to pay for it for free driving? I mean, Yamauchi has stated countless times what the Ring represents for the series, so he might even think that even that little detail should be in.
 
Sounds cool to have to pay for entry fee. It'd be nice to have to pay an entry for all professional races (not amateur since the play as gotta make money somehow).

I'd like to see a comparison video of some tracks from GT3 and GT4, from left to right, like that old video about speed effect. That'd be a kicker.
 
It's hard to see a really significatnt quality difference with that small resolution...

I notice the "Real Circuit" heading on that NĂĽrburgring menu screen, I wonder what significance that has to the game (I mean, is it a championship race of all real tracks, or is it just donoting the existence of the NĂĽrbrugring, or what?). One thought I had about the credits is it could be letting you sell photos or something...I have no idea.
 
THE_MaKrUs
But why? Are we have to pay a tax to drive throw the "Flugplatz"?
I noticed that too, and I have no clue what it could probably mean. It's true that you pay a fee to have a go on the Nurburgring, but you only pay once for the whole lap. So why are there four different pictures with three of them having a fee?

Any ideas? đź’ˇ

There's an enlarged version in the attachments by the way ...

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 

Attachments

  • 02gr.jpg
    02gr.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 184
I suggest you all translate that page, you all should understand then.
 
cobragt
I suggest you all translate that page, you all should understand then.

Cobra, dont be an arse, just spill the beans :)
 
That pic with the different shots of the nurb are for photomode. I guess you can take photos of your car on different sections of the track.
 
As so many people already hate photomode, they won't pay virtual money for it. This way Polyphony has made an already unpopular feature even less attractive.

I like it though, but I'm not gonna spend a single credit on it until I got enough of them.

Cheers,
the Interceptor
 
the Interceptor
As so many people already hate photomode, they won't pay virtual money for it. This way Polyphony has made an already unpopular feature even less attractive.

I like it though, but I'm not gonna spend a single credit on it until I got enough of them.

Cheers,
the Interceptor

Which is exactly what it is there for. To give something new to have fun with after 5-6 years of learning the Nordschleife like the back of your hand.

But that brings up another question. Wasn't that the point of one of the two Photo modes (Photo Mode and Photo Travel)? One is used with the photo locations (Tokyo International Forum, etc) and the other was used with your own race replays, right? So, what is the difference between that and paying for specific places in the Ring?
 
GT4 kinda makes GT3 look cartoony in a way. But damn I wanna play GT3 but its at the girls house.

And I think the Real Circuit is the category we saw in GT Resorts, as in its a real circuit compared to the made up ones.
 
Did no one notice the fact that the RE Amemiya RX-7 from JGTC is shown on that page?
 
I think they charge you for taking photos
you will be driving then they take photos for you at your purchased spot
that makes sense to me
 
I love the new Monaco, I wish they would show some pics of the Pool complex. I'm still wondering if they have made the straight stretch after the first left/right longer than it was in GT3. Also cant tell if they have gone with the newer Monaco or stayed with the old one. "crosses fingers for both"


EDIT: Just noticed that there are barriers the track just before the first tunnel s turn at grandvalley for the smaller Grand valley east.
 
i thought they were going to make the Monaco track much narrower, more like the real track. width looks the same to me.

b
 
Back