**LIVE** "Le Mans" ll 24hours FULL A-SPEC

• Thread starter Jinx
  • 23 comments
PositionZero
Endemictr
I started 2am in the morning

I drive (DFP) a with Playstation LMP #17 ALL STOCK (i havent change in setting)
Tires: (F) R3 Med Tires and (R) R1 Hard Tires

right now i am on:
Timer: 3hours 9mins 17sec and counting
Laps:58

I will updates it up later

If you are doing it in one go you will be finished before I do. I started on Tuesday and have been doing it piecemeal with the R8. Currently at 19 hours 30 minutes ... but it is time for me to go to bed.... :-)

Good luck!

good luck... i wish to do it in a-spec but i cant be botherd going the whole 24hrs.... the pescarlo is my LMP1 car of choice as well.. good stuff

thanks.

terminator04
What do you do if you need to take a crap?

Can you save and switch off PS2 or do you have to pause it

press PAUSE you silly boy.

Smallhorses
@ Jinx and Mr Slow :- If you guys are A-speccing this enduro and have been keeping track of when your AI opponents pit in, please add the information to this thread AI pit strategies for endurance races as there's no information for that particular race yet.
Thanks!

Playstation LMP1- go to pit each 8 laps

Jinx
Playstation LMP1- go to pit each 8 laps

Thanks Jinx.

However, what I'm really after is the pit strategies of your opponents.
The idea of my thread is to know which cars to look out for, especially if there's AI cars which seem fast but pit very frequently, or if there's an AI car that pits very infrequently making it hard to keep up if your own car needs tyres often.
If you have any information on the AI's stops, :bowdown: to you!
:cheers:

Smallhorses
Thanks Jinx.

However, what I'm really after is the pit strategies of your opponents.
The idea of my thread is to know which cars to look out for, especially if there's AI cars which seem fast but pit very frequently, or if there's an AI car that pits very infrequently making it hard to keep up if your own car needs tyres often.
If you have any information on the AI's stops, :bowdown: to you!
:cheers:

when my tires front and rear is blue so i will go to PIT per 8laps because of GAS! the tires is fine!! they are green but i put a new tires on the front as blue.. rear tires is fine as green then PIT again in 5-7 laps...... almost out of gas so i got a full gas and front&rear tires again! doing 8laps and again!

sorry if you dont understand what i saying.. i am trying my best do :/

right now i am on:

Timer: 5hours 3mins 25sec xxx
Laps: 93
Positions: 1st and 2nd is - 1 lap
best lap: 3:05.842

I am driving like MAD and GOOD! damn 6th Ford GT driving like DRUNK and alway rammed me! i passed him like over 20laps. whats happened to him? maybe hes drunk? :dopey:

Nice going Jinx! 👍

No problems understanding your pit strategy. Your English is pretty good. Not sure where you're from but I'm sure you speak much better English than I can speak your native language! (Unless you're in France or Germany! I can get by there!)
What I want to know is when the other cars in the race with you are pitting? For example the Ford GT that keeps ramming you? When does he pit in?
Thanks again.

Jinx
right now i am on:

Timer: 5hours 3mins 25sec xxx
Laps: 93
Positions: 1st and 2nd is - 1 lap
best lap: 3:05.842

I am driving like MAD and GOOD! damn 6th Ford GT driving like DRUNK and alway rammed me! i passed him like over 20laps. whats happened to him? maybe hes drunk? :dopey:

GO Jinx! :) keep it up

and for Smallhorses... don't worry, i will do same thing like Jinx do... after the Formula one chamption is done... see my sig down there.. and i'll write down every AI pitstop ok? relax.............

Smallhorses
Nice going Jinx! 👍

No problems understanding your pit strategy. Your English is pretty good. Not sure where you're from but I'm sure you speak much better English than I can speak your native language! (Unless you're in France or Germany! I can get by there!)
What I want to know is when the other cars in the race with you are pitting? For example the Ford GT that keeps ramming you? When does he pit in?
Thanks again.

i am deaf and i know signs language more than english tho.

Ford GT went to pit each 4 or 5 laps not sure. he seems cant drive lol... look like hes a kid :P

2nd is Nissan (white, red, white) i passed him a lap.
3rd is Mazada orange one i think not sure

i am curious what is smallhorses means? whos last one?

MADTJ
GO Jinx! :) keep it up

and for Smallhorses... don't worry, i will do same thing like Jinx do... after the Formula one chamption is done... see my sig down there.. and i'll write down every AI pitstop ok? relax.............

I'm not unrelaxed!.... So laid back I'm horizontal. :sly:
I was just trying to clarify (by typing in bold) to Jinx what information I was after, and he's supplied it now he's got my drift. If I was being nasty it would have been CAPITALISED, like I was shouting!

I'll be doing this race A-spec myself at some point soon, but was trying to compile a list of AI pit strategies as an aid to myself and anyone else who cares to use it.
As I saw someone doing it already, I thought I'd ask for help.
I'm currently doing the Infineon race (again!)

Sorry for any confusion.... :guilty:

Jinx
...Ford GT driving like DRUNK and alway rammed me! i passed him like over 20laps. whats happened to him?

A lot of people want to know the answer to that question. For some reason, the game's developers made a joke out of that great old car.

No No Nononnoononooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn My House Power Went Off And On Omfg My Racing Game Is Gone !!!! God I Have To Do It Again! Gay

Jinx
No No Nononnoononooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn My House Power Went Off And On Omfg My Racing Game Is Gone !!!! God I Have To Do It Again! Gay

Sorry to hear that dude. I finished mine about 1 hour ago but almost shat my pants when at 23 hours and 32 minutes the lights started flickering, strong wind blowing outside. At one point the lights actually went off for about 1/10 of a second. Even the TV flickered but the game didnt turn itself off....

Aw, man that sucks 👎 :ouch: Oh well, just hope you don't let it stop you trying again. :)
Think I may have to buy some sort of UPS system before attempting a 24hr race, you know what the power is like out here in California! :ill:

da viper
I done the nurburgring 24hr in A-spec without pausing and when I had finishjed I passed out on my bed for half an hour

bah i dont believe you. bec how can u eat? drink or restroom?

Latest Posts

Back