Liveries disappear from my collection

I'm not so skilled in the PC area your talking about but my guess is that it would only be per device. Like if you make liveries on PS4 they stay on PS4 and so on. Now, once again, its possible that I am completly wrong, I'm just stating what I think is going on. Hope it helps in any way.

Good question, I don't know the answer to that....yet. :) I know I have seen a limit of 1000 decals you can add at one time but haven't checked for livery limits.

Sorry for reactivating an old topic but I can confirm there is a limit for number of liveries you can have in the main
collection folder.

It is not specificed anywhere but the current limit is 974 liveries.

You can make more space available by making folders (up to 10) which allow you to move the livery from the collection page
to the folder which means you can add 100 liveries to a folder and can then delete them from the main collection and still
add them via your folder to a car.

I really hope the limit is increased sometime as i have been on the limit for a very long time even with the folder method
and see many good liveries I wish I could use on my cars.

I was at 991 liveries when I hit the limit. I think it detracts your own created and uploaded liveries from the collection limit.

Thanks for this info.

I wonder if it may be that if you have the livery uploaded and also in your own My Library folder it reduces the limit as I know there are
limitations for replays and photo's. in the offline gallery

EDIT:

So I checked and deleting liveries from My Libary does not increase the limit and in fact deletes them overall from the game even if you have uploaded the livery to the server so I would not recommend that.

It seems the only solution is to apply the livery to a car and then remove it from the library/collection folders which is not an ideal solution.

Will keep testing as have a day off work tomorrow so will see what other workarounds I can find.

Last edited:
My Liveries are on my system-PS4, but when I enter a race the car is Stock - no evidence of my Custom Livery.
Trivial matter, but am proud of my Theme and want it displayed.

My Liveries are on my system-PS4, but when I enter a race the car is Stock - no evidence of my Custom Livery.
Trivial matter, but am proud of my Theme and want it displayed.
When you save the livery, it'll ask you if you want to upload it. You need to if you want to use it in game.

When you save the livery, it'll ask you if you want to upload it. You need to if you want to use it in game.
Have done that each and every time. Also go into "Home" (Garage) and load each car before I enter a Lobby to race.
I'm the only one that sees my Livery.
Really stumped

Think I found the answer to why my Liveries do not appear on my cars when entering a race.

I deleted every single Livery that was shown in My Library under Liveries - there were well over 600, dated beginning in October '17
So, from now on: 1) No duplicate cars in the Garage; 2) Only cars that will be shown in My Library will be the ones to be used in competition on that day - otherwise they will be moved to My Favorites, and out of the primary file;

Hope that may be helpful to anyone else having Livery difficulties.

Back