- 840
- GTP_AndrewG
- Xbox sucks :)
Sure!Can I race this Sunday?
Please post your details:
-your car
-controller type
-PSN ID
And send a fiend request on PSN for me: GTP_AndrewG
Sure!Can I race this Sunday?
Sure!
Please post your details:
-your car
-controller type
-PSN ID
And send a fiend request on PSN for me: GTP_AndrewG
There are a lot of other LMP series with driving aids, but we NEVER use driving aids.Real LeMans cars have traction control, it's fine though. Just harder for me with the DS3 to control the wheelspin.
Welcome 👍Sign me up please!
Car: Bentley Speed 8
Controller: DS3
PSN ID: Scanny_Flick
Cheers
But I don't think it would be easier to drive them than in this game. Mostly on rsoft tires. Buy a wheel for your child and use it until he/she grows up.Real LeMans cars have traction control, it's fine though. Just harder for me with the DS3 to control the wheelspin.
Thanks, I've updated the 1st post now. 👍-Peugeot 908 Matmut Oreca
-Fanatec GT3 RS
-GTP_mike46an2
Sure, welcome!Please could you add me? Had a quick go on daytona and managed 1:35
GTP: Hancock
PSN ID: Hancoclc
Controller: DFGT
Car: Peugeot 908 Total 10
This is not real life and you are slower with tc in this game except in rain of course. As we don't use driving aids and tc is a big advantage when it rains so it's good that it's not allowed.I would participate this Sunday, but no Traction Control on cars that have it in real life is a bit silly to be honest. I hope it rains just out of spite![]()
As we don't use driving aids and tc is a big advantage when it rains so it's good that it's not allowed.![]()
It is really not a must to join..putting 500hp to the road is hard. TC doesn't make anyone slower imo. I only see it work on starts and out slower corners. You gotta be pretty good with the controller to be on pace of these guys using a wheel.