LMP Race: Circuit de la Sarthe 542BHP/950KG This Sunday!!! Open slots available

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mohamu
  • 105 comments
  • 5,314 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been disconnected from the server just before the race then I couldn't join again. Shame. I hope next time will be good because I like these cars.
 
My internet connection decided to stop working after first lap :/ hopefully, that will not happen next time :)
 
Everybody had some problem with the network yesterday, I can imagine that it was a PSN problem, or maybe GT5 servers were a bit overloaded. Maybe next time we'll have no problem.
 
Perhaps someone within the region where the most racers are located should host the race? Just a thought.
 
I can I suppose (this is number the third race of the weekend) my girlfriend is going to be pissed... Lol
 
I don't want to run this week's race, I've just made some testrun on it and it is terrible for me, so please note that Shark will be the host this week, send him an FR. Thanks and sorry.
 
That's great...
 
Why drop out Mo? Wheelspin galore on my end! Not fun, but oh well. The 787b is slow on the straights. 310kmh is as fast as she'll go. Toyota and Bentley hit 325kmh.
 
Why drop out Mo? Wheelspin galore on my end! Not fun, but oh well. The 787b is slow on the straights. 310kmh is as fast as she'll go. Toyota and Bentley hit 325kmh.
I'll come. No matter what result I'll have, but it won't be so enjoyable for me this time..
 
Good, more competition the better. What kinda lap times you in? Anyone? I think I did 1:45, but there's more to be had.
 
Yeah was around -10 seconds.
 
I changed my mind, i hope not a problem.
Car: 908 (Matmut '10)
 
What time GMT are we racing?
 
This is on the first page:
Race Schedule:
Lobby opens: 17:50 GMT /18:50 London time (GMT+1), 19:50 CET (GMT+2) /
Qualifying starts: 18:00 GMT /19:00 London time (GMT+1), 20:00 CET (GMT+2) /
Race starts: 18:35 GMT /19:35 London time (GMT+1), 20:35 CET (GMT+2) /
 
2nd Monza race results
20110710175.JPG
 
I really enjoyed the race but after the pit stop I made a small mistake on cold tires and couldn't catch you Menoh then I didn't finish the race, sorry. I'm sure next time will be better on Daytona, that's a very good track.👍
 
Got into it with gdavid and ruined my whole race from that point. Never had a great set-up, used Bentley instead, 787B is too slow. Ran 1:37.0 fastest lap, 1:38's were my normal pace. Fun race but kinda boring with no one to race against.
 
Yes, the race was not bad, till the pit we had a great battle on the lead, but after a small mistake I had to say hello to my 1st place. Congrat Menoh. I wish we had more drivers. Next week we'll have one more race, but if there won't be more drivers we have to think about the future of this serie. Just to give some info for you guys, we're thinking of a GT500 serie (maybe with heavy damage).

Fresh, the tune is important, but doesn't count so much as I see. I've used the same setup I used at Le Mans, just modifyed the gear ratios a bit.

Oh, and big thanks for those who have signed up, but didn't tell us that there is some reason they can't join ;)
 
I think the tune is important for turning stability and out of corners. That's the place I lose time. Once I get the car solid and comfortable it will be better.
 
I think the tune is important for turning stability and out of corners. That's the place I lose time. Once I get the car solid and comfortable it will be better.
Try to modify the diferential. I use very low numbers: 5;7;15 (from up to down) Ussualy it makes the car more controlable when you start to accelerate from a corner 👍 If it is still oversteered, try to make the rear suspension a bit lighter, and the rear ride-height a bit higher, it also helps.
 
Yeah the LSD settings are the biggest factors in tuning GT5 style I think.
 
Fuji sounds like a good one. I might be able to race.
 
Welcome Blaze!
 
There is a change in the calendar. This week, we'll have the last race in this serie.
We'll go again at LeMans.
(If there will be more than 8 drivers, if there won't, we'll skip this race too..)
 
I would have been there but it was my son's 1st bday party. See you next Sunday though.
 
Hey guys, Sorry I didnt make Sunday, I didnt realize that it was on as there wasnt much activity on the thread, Any chance you guys would be up for Saturdays instead? at the same time? Sundays are super gnarly and inconsistent for me. As, in, I will be able to make it until an hour before the race, then I wont.... Also a lot of you guys race with me in various other guises and I know there aren't any GOOD series' on saturday but there are a bunch of stellar ones on sunday... Just food for thought as this may be why you are having trouble getting the numbers you are looking for...
 
Hey guys, Sorry I didnt make Sunday, I didnt realize that it was on as there wasnt much activity on the thread, Any chance you guys would be up for Saturdays instead? at the same time? Sundays are super gnarly and inconsistent for me. As, in, I will be able to make it until an hour before the race, then I wont.... Also a lot of you guys race with me in various other guises and I know there aren't any GOOD series' on saturday but there are a bunch of stellar ones on sunday... Just food for thought as this may be why you are having trouble getting the numbers you are looking for...
I don't think it is possible. A lot of guys from here have a GT300 race on Saturday.
 
Hey guys, Sorry I didnt make Sunday, I didnt realize that it was on as there wasnt much activity on the thread, Any chance you guys would be up for Saturdays instead? at the same time? Sundays are super gnarly and inconsistent for me. As, in, I will be able to make it until an hour before the race, then I wont.... Also a lot of you guys race with me in various other guises and I know there aren't any GOOD series' on saturday but there are a bunch of stellar ones on sunday... Just food for thought as this may be why you are having trouble getting the numbers you are looking for...
Maybe you're right. I didn't want to lose this race because these cars are my favorites in this game. And sadly there are no other good /without assists/ LMP races on this site.:( In any case 4-6 man/race are not enough.
 
Can I race this Sunday?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back