Load Times

  • Thread starter Thread starter taekwondo4ever
  • 13 comments
  • 1,129 views
Wasn't there a 1.01 update or something? Don't know if that has anything to do with it.
 
Seems quicker than GT5P if that is what you mean. But it still feels pretty dated speed-wise.
 
im having problems getting gt5 to load from the start. It was after the 1.01 update, there is the gt5 logo, and underneath saying online play is subject to GT5 terms of use. anything i press it wont go away, or carry on. so i cant access the main home page at all as its not there yet! any help?
 
Sign out of PSN and it will be much shorter in the menu screens. If you're talking about the actual races loading, they don't seem too long, but I installed the game to the HDD.
 
I was talking about how long it took for the menus to load. I no longer have to wait 60 seconds for the cursor to pop up. Going from menu-to-menu has somehow become a lot smoother for me.
 
Slow loading times for me. Can range from 20 seconds to a whole minute.
 
I've always had amazingly short load times and i didn't even do the full install. The news update said online was causing delay, but I never got any, lucky I guess. My loads take 20s at most.
 
My pc loads faster

I should get an SSD disk for my PS3 :P (wont load any faster from the bluray though)
 
Has anyone noticed that they are now quicker?

I was furious when i first started the game, i started thinking back to MNR with its rediculous load times. I agree with you, after about 7-8 hours of play the load times have come down significantly. the game must now be fully installed i guess
 
I was furious when i first started the game, i started thinking back to MNR with its rediculous load times. I agree with you, after about 7-8 hours of play the load times have come down significantly. the game must now be fully installed i guess


That's what I figured too. What I don't get though is that I did a full install before playing...but the "installing" notification still pops up between menus etc. :confused:
 
What I don't get though is that I did a full install before playing...but the "installing" notification still pops up between menus etc. :confused:

I think that's just a loading screen, it says installing when it's looking for the file for each car on your HDD then loads it in to the race. I could be wrong though...
 
Back