• 18 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a test. :)
Sig is woking but know links.
Ok, heres the question. Why no HTML?
Nothing against it just curious. I miss my linked sig. Sigh

newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

Ah, I'm sorry, Misnblu, but the potential security risk by allowing HTML code in the posts is huge. I'm not saying you would do this, of course, but if someone was willing enough, they could easily crash the board or load harmful Javascript or ActiveX controls onto anyone who visits the board.

Did you try inserting the Ikoncode tag into your signature?

I see that it counts posts.  Does that mean we get a prize for the most useless posts?  :0 LOL
Ill check it out tomorrow.  
I understand about the HTML.  Most forums I visit are like this one, so Im a little familiar with them.  Still havent figured out the emoticon thing yet.  But I will .  Later. :)
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

Yep, you're right. Your status will change as you make more posts. When does it change? Well, I'll let you figure that out for yourself... :) Honestly, though, I plan on changing the posting totals for you guys from the community, you deserve the
'higher status!

I can't tell for sure, but I think he is having to put that in there every time. When the next version of ikonboard comes out, however, you'll be able to set custom avatars (for every message you post) to any image on the internet.

I have to paste it up every time. Its a pain but I do it on every forum I venture. I have different types of sigs for the different forums and I experiment alot too. If its too intrusive or a pain to see all the time Ill make smaller. :D I use it on all the forums. Let me know
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

Jordan dont worry about it.  Im very satisfied the way things are.  I require no special treatment so leave things as they are.  
Any other forum, I have to accept things as they are.  
BTW, not to change subjects, how did you like the video?  Do you think you can use it?  
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

Jordan the video is the Ferrari blow up and not the other.  Check your link on the new video.  You might want to change.  
Thanks for the inclusion of the video.  It makes me feel like I contributed a little to your great site.  Im honored. :D  
Later.
newsig42101qtrscrn.jpg

OK, it's fixed now. It was a little too late for some people, though. Just since I put a link to it on the front page about 3 hours ago, the explosion video was downloaded by more than 20 people! Oops!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back