lobby connection problems

  • Thread starter Thread starter nostuner03
  • 10 comments
  • 915 views
Messages
433
United States
MR2 Land
Messages
rollingzoku92
i keep getting a message saying" A connection to the server could not be established(ID-2.0) Im logged in to my psn account, is anybody else get this?
 
I was untill I logged off to try to fix it, and now maintenance message.
 
PSN appears to be down again in the UK. Bother!

EDIT: PlayStation.co.uk is showing a red light for PSN - and the rest of the site just returns an 'undergoing maintenance' message for any content linked from the front page.
 
oh well, its worth the wait. im not gonna cry like most people on here do..gives us time to fine tune cars and such.
*edit* update. you can log into psn, but the lobbies are still down, the message states"You cannot use this function, as you are not currently online." I am online...grrr.
 
whens the last time you left?
*edit* its working again.
 
I am able to leave and rejoin rooms as normal, they're quiet though.
 
i noticed when i signed out and signed back in i got the maintenance message. Before i signed out nothing looked wrong though. I was still logged on, chatting with friends and what not. The problem only occured once i signed off and on
 
i was playing earlier, just got back and its down again.
 
I get the same message. GT5 locks up if I am signed in to psn. When I sign out and go back to GT5 I get the error message (id 2.0).grrrr.
 
Back