lobby madness

  • Thread starter Thread starter FxsX24
  • 9 comments
  • 965 views
Messages
27
Messages
FxsX24
this game needs a better lobby

i am sick of sifting thru 75 DRIFT ONLY. or DRAG only. there needs to be a lobby for drift, drag. race. nascar ect
 
and the car shows need a section, its a racing game . not a car show field
 
LOL Everytime I go into a lobby its like some sort of car gangbang where people gather in corners and do burnouts pinning eachother while the ADD kids fly up and down the straights ramming people with tank cars.

I really don't get it haha it looks horrible when people just sit there ramming eachother, the cars start warping etc.
 
Yeah, what happened to racing?
agreed, last night was horrible. only 1 good race the rest was only goofing around for 20 minutes and then getting nailed in the first corner when the race actually starts, i'm tired of it
 
LOL, those stupid pick up games are "normal" considering this is console game. Even for PC sims, pick up games are always iffy.

You just need to find a group either a series or some kind of club for some kind of semi organized races. Most people got this game are to be honest very casual players, any type of well intended and serious organized events usually dont have a huge turn out, as if asking them to actually sticking to a schedule is worst than doing root canals.

The general online players just aren't serious enough about racing and it clearly shows.
 
ProTip, filter for room that have skid recovery off. I've never been in a terrible room by doing this.

I'll check the lobby, 100+race. Click skid recover off, 10 races. Works for me.
 
ProTip, filter for room that have skid recovery off. I've never been in a terrible room by doing this.

I'll check the lobby, 100+race. Click skid recover off, 10 races. Works for me.

Not an awful idea...but im a huge fan of finding a group to race with. It works well for clean races, and even if there are bumps in the race, at least you can say sorry and the guy knows you mean it.
 
I agree with everything. Luckily I have a buddy with the game, so we just create a room for only the two of us, maybe a third.

But the worst part is the lobby; you've got to be kidding. I thought it was a joke the first time I logged in.

Let me get this straight, poly, I CAN'T create a room and send an invite to a specific player? I'm not even sure how that happens, we're well past this in the world of online gaming. How you fail to provide this ability is a joke.

Second, its hodge podge in there, like already said above. It's just chaos looking through all the rooms. And how in Gods name do you not sort by driving type?!

It's a serious let down and there better be an update for a redesign of the platform, without it this game loses serious bonus points; eventually all players will want something new from the AI and special tests.

If your looking for drivers that don't screw around online, send pm to mkraft.

Cheers,
m@
 
Back