Lock Please

• Thread starter projects2k
  • 60 comments
If your BST your 5 hrs ahead of myself. So it would start at 5pm.. Here is the break down. So if you r gmt 0 it would start at 5pm.

5pm Gmt 0
12pm EST
11am CST
10am MST
9am PST.

If your BST your 5 hrs ahead of myself. So it would start at 5pm.. Here is the break down. So if you r gmt 0 it would start at 5pm.

5pm Gmt 0
12pm EST
11am CST
10am MST
9am PST.

Perfect thank you!

Psn: K1ngKlicK
car: TOM's Chaser (X540)
hp: 540
team: TSS

Edit: The "line" you took in your video, you would of scored very low points. That's not the D1 line, put lukas' line back up I don't think he really cared, or just redo it properly :D

Not really. Its all in the tuning. A poor tune with aero with be as fast as a great tune with no aero..

Let people run what is with in the regulations. If someone thinks they need aero then let them use it. Limit the car to roduction cars only. No race cars such as RX7 TC, Amuse S2000 GT1, and so forth. Pm sent.

That would make 9... comps with no quali' have to be 8 or 16 unless you want the brackets to get confusing and messy :ill:

You could have one of 'em as a backup so it makes 8...

Not trying to sound like a smart ass or anything mate, just trying to help you out :sly: 👍

Question: You said that the first run was a practice run. On that practice run I spun, but on the next two I did fine. So why does it say that I have a zero, and why does everyone have 3 qualifying scores? That practice run should be null.

You might want to work on the OP a bit. And I don't think it's a good idea to rip Lukas for his video like that.

Question: You said that the first run was a practice run. On that practice run I spun, but on the next two I did fine. So why does it say that I have a zero, and why does everyone have 3 qualifying scores? That practice run should be null.

you spun on the second run. No need to worry the highest score is taken.

Back