Lock2Lock's Drift Videos 2/20/2013

• Thread starter Lock2Lock
  • 68 comments
MSTER232
R.I.P KYOKI.

Anyway, really good drifting, Zach! Keep it up 👍 .

Thank you. I don't know if you know yet but KYOKI is back. We brought it back up. We have five members pretty much really close friends

Thank you. I don't know if you know yet but KYOKI is back. We brought it back up. We have five members pretty much really close friends
Really :eek: ? Well isn't that good news that the team is up and running again? Congratulations and I hope to drift with you guys soon 👍 .

MSTER232
Really :eek: ? Well isn't that good news that the team is up and running again? Congratulations and I hope to drift with you guys soon 👍 .

Add me if you want..
KYOKI-Zach

I'll be online in a bit

Nice drifting! The Cobra look really good! I would love to drift with you guys again. Add me!

Also, is KYOKI-ZN the same person as KYOKI-JN? Can you tell him to add me too.

fcpmarcus
Nice drifting! The Cobra look really good! I would love to drift with you guys again. Add me!

Also, is KYOKI-ZN the same person as KYOKI-JN? Can you tell him to add me too.

Thanks.

KYOKI-ZN is Zeon. KYOKI-Daniel is actually who he is. But yeah Marcus i will ask

Alright cool, thanks bro. I appreciate it! I always had fun drifting with kyoki before you guys went on hiatus lol

fcpmarcus
Alright cool, thanks bro. I appreciate it! I always had fun drifting with kyoki before you guys went on hiatus lol

Yeah no problem. You can also add me if you want. I just woke up and i will be on in a few

Reddee
Nice zach I wish I was this smooth with my dfgt.

Thanks... And you will get it. Just need to find your car style. Mine is classic muscle cars that are stock.
Well stock besides adjustable hight sports kit suspension that is

Eric1512
Lol. Zach and your weird ways. :crazy:

Yeah i know hahaha. But everyone has their style.

sileightysr20
jus checkin in to say Zach is a cool guy and kills it on the track!

Thanks bro. I don't recognize your GTP I'd. What's your PSN I'd?

By the way i have went ahead retired the Cobra and only going to use it for VDC and i am almost done working on the replacement. A couple tweeks and it will be done. But the update kind of messed a few things up on it but should take me about 20 mins to get it perfect. Catch you guys online after i get done copying this huge load of music i am putting on my PS3. 83GBs and i am about half way done. Hope to see you guys online. Thanks for the comments

Last edited:
Reddee
Are you using wheel for vdc zach?

Yeah. I use the wheel 24/7. And honestly I am on my 3rd DFGT and if the one breaks in won't play GT5 till I get a new one. I can't stand the controller for anything on this game anymore

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Yeah. I use the wheel 24/7. And honestly I am on my 3rd DFGT and if the one breaks in won't play GT5 till I get a new one. I can't stand the controller for anything on this game anymore

I'm not quite battle material yet but im not far off :)

Reddee
I'm not quite battle material yet but im not far off :)

Just relax and drift. Don't worry about winning or losing. You will get it just keep it up.

By the way guys I will have a new video up hopefully by next Wednesday. It is with 8th and me having a drift session..

By the way just hit 1000 posts wooooh hooouuu. Now that moment is over. Hahahaha

Back