Lock2Lock's Drift Videos 2/20/2013

• Thread starter Lock2Lock
  • 68 comments
Smooth You are like a 100 percent different to me.I drift so aggressively on the transactions. But I like how it looks really nice when I go from full lock to full lock it's an eyegasm. Nice video.:D

Nice Zach what FFB settings do you use you look so smooth when you drift. I'm fighting with my wheel constantly I don't know if its my FFB settings or my car set up or just my noob ness lol.

funkthehype
very nice video man... :D

Thanks bro

DriftShiro
Smooth You are like a 100 percent different to me.I drift so aggressively on the transactions. But I like how it looks really nice when I go from full lock to full lock it's an eyegasm. Nice video.:D

I know lock to lock looks soooo good
And thanks

Reddee
Nice Zach what FFB settings do you use you look so smooth when you drift. I'm fighting with my wheel constantly I don't know if its my FFB settings or my car set up or just my noob ness lol.

Ahhh i think i have the FFB on 5. And thanks

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Power assisted steering is off

You are talking about the one that's in the options menu?

Ye think I need a sturdier table lol I have mine on ffb2 with power assist off but any higher and my table moves. Oh well I'm getting the g27 and play seat with my Christmas bonus :)

Reddee
Ye think I need a sturdier table lol I have mine on ffb2 with power assist off but any higher and my table moves. Oh well I'm getting the g27 and play seat with my Christmas bonus :)

Oh ok. Yeah i hope to get one after i move up to Michigan and get a job

For people that don't have me subscribed. Here's the direct link to the new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMemD_jfhKQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Just to let you know if you haven't figured out yet. I am not in KYOKI anymore. I have joined my good friends the RedSuns. I have a new car with my new expressed way i drift which is said in a moddo which is this "DRIFTING IS A ART, I PAINT SMOOTH". I really hope the people that had me added will send a friend request to my RedSuns account. I hope you guys enjoy the video. Thanks for the support homies.

Great vid! I like multiple views of the hairpins...creative use of a camera car. And I love the music....one of my favorite songs, favorite samples, and from a really good movie :)

twitcher
Great vid! I like multiple views of the hairpins...creative use of a camera car. And I love the music....one of my favorite songs, favorite samples, and from a really good movie :)

Yeah i love the song and haven't seen that movie. I heard the movie it was made for was really good for a low budget movie. Thank you for watching. I thought I would try something different. I have been wanting to have a camera car up there and have people drifting down or up for a long time. I think it is a cool way to look at that track. It gives it another prospective.

P.S. Lil John ruined that song

Haha ya, the little John version is not so good.

It would be cool to film a drift train going down the mountain from that spot...maybe even in the rain to cut down on the smoke?

And the movie is Requiem for a Dream if you didn't know....freaky movie that will make you not want to do any drugs....ever! Lol

Very nice bro, I hopefully got my capture card finally working. We can do a test video tonight!

twitcher
Haha ya, the little John version is not so good.

It would be cool to film a drift train going down the mountain from that spot...maybe even in the rain to cut down on the smoke?

And the movie is Requiem for a Dream if you didn't know....freaky movie that will make you not want to do any drugs....ever! Lol

Yeah that's it. Need to see if it is on netflix and i want to watch it.

I like throw it up too... But the original is so beautiful that's why i said he ruined it. There is one Dubstep version that is good on this EVO9 MR video but i couldn't find it.

Eric1512
Very nice bro, I hopefully got my capture card finally working. We can do a test video tonight!

Thanks homie. Glad you liked it. And yeah i just woke up so if you want sure.

Thanks guys

Hey guys I got another video I hope you will enjoy.

Here's what I have to say about it which is also in the description too.

A video of me drifting my 1966 Shelby Cobra around Grand Valley Speedway for 2 laps. This will probaly be the last solo video with this car. I hope you enjoy it. It is a calm video like most of my videos. I picture drifting as a art that you just feel and can express your mood and who you are through it. My mood and how i look at things it can show on how i drift. Like art paintings every artist has a different way of painting and expressing their art. Me my my words for it is "drifting is art, i paint smooth" may sound corny or whatever to you but this is my style. Up to you to find yours. Just remember keep drifting fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gJFvg7E6FY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

So um... Not to be a bother but when do we get to see some LOCK2LOCK stuff? I'm curious to see how it looks compared to a controller honestly. And I want to see RSM-Loc2Loc do what his name says xD

Nice videos btw. I want to get that smooth If I get a wheel lol

LPTuner
So um... Not to be a bother but when do we get to see some LOCK2LOCK stuff? I'm curious to see how it looks compared to a controller honestly. And I want to see RSM-Loc2Loc do what his name says xD

Nice videos btw. I want to get that smooth If I get a wheel lol

I have other videos some of me drifting where you can see me on the wheel.... Here's me and my cobra from a while back.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6bzW410TkY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DriftMissle
What's the song in the video? And nice one-hand drifting.

Ummm that is Lil Wyte- feelin' real pimpish

Not my favorite video I have done by far though. The three I have done that are my favorite are RSM- Lock2Lock (newest) and RedSuns-Loc2Loc and KYOKI-Zach (oldest)

Ummm that is Lil Wyte- feelin' real pimpish

Not my favorite video I have done by far though. The three I have done that are my favorite are RSM- Lock2Lock (newest) and RedSuns-Loc2Loc and KYOKI-Zach (oldest)

Lol okay, and I watched the one with KYOKI-Zach, but I'm not sure about the Lock2Lock one, I'll watch it when I get to school.

Back