Is the login bonus supposed to be 1 again after missing a day? Because I booted up GT6 today and the login bonus was surprisingly a 4. Am I the only one with this good bad bug?
It's not a bug. That's the way GT6 has been since the update with the Log-In Bonus. It's a big improvement from the way GT5 does it, which is the Bonus going back to Day 1 if you miss a day. Kaz got the new improvement right in my humble opinion. Enjoy it!
Is the login bonus supposed to be 1 again after missing a day? Because I booted up GT6 today and the login bonus was surprisingly a 4. Am I the only one with this good bad bug?
Nope, the bonus has always counted back just like it counts forward. Same in GT5. That could have been something that got "fixed" along the way, but as far back as I can remember, you didn't lose the whole thing for skipping 1 day.
I guess this isn't the same bug as you, but occasionally I get a bug in game where my 5-day login bonus just vanishes. I have to restart the game for it to reappear.
I guess this isn't the same bug as you, but occasionally I get a bug in game where my 5-day login bonus just vanishes. I have to restart the game for it to reappear.
I suspect it might have something to do with my router occasionally resetting my connection for a tiny fraction of a second, since my speedtest graphs are always a solid, stable line. My ping tests to Washington usually have a jitter of 1 or 0.
That said it might be GT's servers... it wouldn't surprise me!