* Login Bonus Cheat*

The daily login bonus for paints and cards maxes out at 10 each per day after consecutive days of logging in online. If you are only getting 5 per day, you must be only logging in online every few days or so. Once the max of ten per day is reached, it slowly drops back to 5 for every day that you do not login.

The museum cards can be viewed by clicking on the museum button at the GT Life screen. You need to be online to access them.
Thanks for the reply.
Yes I usually only get onto GT5 every couple days or so lately. Now these museum cards do they automatically just unlock a picture in the museum area? or do I need to find them somewhere and "apply" them? So the game already knows which museum cards I dont have and then they give some to me? Still not sure how this works. I only went into that museum area twice. So once we have all the museum cards will it just give us nothing or give us a "ticket" that we can give to someone else?

Thanks for the reply.
Yes I usually only get onto GT5 every couple days or so lately. Now these museum cards do they automatically just unlock a picture in the museum area? or do I need to find them somewhere and "apply" them? So the game already knows which museum cards I dont have and then they give some to me? Still not sure how this works. I only went into that museum area twice. So once we have all the museum cards will it just give us nothing or give us a "ticket" that we can give to someone else?

The cards are automatically added to your museum and you can certainly receive multiples of the same ones. When you go into the Museum and view the pictures, you'll see a little number next to each one, indicating how many of each you have collected so far.

The cards can be gifted, but not deleted unfortunately.

The cards are automatically added to your museum and you can certainly receive multiples of the same ones. When you go into the Museum and view the pictures, you'll see a little number next to each one, indicating how many of each you have collected so far.

The cards can be gifted, but not deleted unfortunately.
Thank you very much. 👍

Thank you very much. 👍

My pleasure. 👍

I enjoy browsing through the Museum and reading about the history of these car companies. I have very limited knowledge of early Japanese manufacturers and it's fun reading about their unique history.

The Ford one is cool, too. :)

Yes I will have to check that out. I have only been in there twice for a quick browse. I really need to read some of those. I just recently got back into GT5 after not playing since February. The 2.0 patch pulled me back into the game with the addition of interior views for the standard cars. So GT5 has felt like a new game to me lately. I still have much to learn about GT5 and a lot to do.

Just a thought, but I wonder if it is also possible to trick the 24 hour reset limit on trading cars/items using the same method?

Just a thought, but I wonder if it is also possible to trick the 24 hour reset limit on trading cars/items using the same method?

No, unfortunately, as has been answered in this thread already. I suspect it is because the limit is tied to the GT Data file and this exploit seems to be tied to the save file.

The reason I say that is because if you backup your game save and then login to receive your daily bonuses, quit the game, and restore your backup, overwriting the current saved game, you will again receive the daily login bonuses, as if you never got them. This method doesn't give you multiple items like the time zone exploit does, but it shows that the receiving of daily bonuses is not directly tied to the GT Data file.

Nice find 👍

Anyone know if the paint bonus ever hands out chrome/matte paints?

I think I got a chrome gold as I didn't have one before and last time I checked there was one. So I guess there's no limit to that.

I'll admit that I did exploit this earlier today, not to try and spawn extra museum cards or paints, but it was due to the frustrating constant disconnection error. I logged off then on and still didn't get my 200% bonus back, so switched off then on again and still no bonus, so used this exploit put my time zone forward and had my bonus back.

So I see it useful to work around the disconnect error, until it is patched of course...:indiff:

But a good find none the less, a better exploit than doing donuts 👍

NFSCARBON1

No it doesn't works for the 24 hour reset limit in trading cars

Last edited:
I think I got a chrome gold as I didn't have one before and last time I checked there was one. So I guess there's no limit to that.

Most likely, the Gold Chrome came as a Garage bonus. For every 30? cars that you buy, you get an exclusive paint chip and/or horn. That bonus is the one that will give the exclusive silver or gold chrome and matte paints.

Of course, with the new DLC paints, I'm not sure if they will be cycled into the car buying bonus going forward or not.

this is one of the oldest "cheats" im surprised its still about with modern games i remember people doing it with games on the gameboy, people also did it with tamagotchis and the like

Guys, I'm totally confused! :boggled:

:lol: login bonus = time when I turn on my PS3 and go straight to GT5 home screen?

Yes, if I understand your question.

Login bonus is the pop-up that shows that you have received X number of paints and x number of Museum cards and what your current cr/xp multiplier is, when you get to the GT Life screen while logged into PSN.

Yes, if I understand your question.

Login bonus is the pop-up that shows that you have received X number of paints and x number of Museum cards and what your current cr/xp multiplier is, when you get to the GT Life screen while logged into PSN.

Alright, thx, now what I have to do is change the time dysplayed on my PS3, example: if I do it religiously (:lol:) every day at 9:00 AM, when I receive my stuff, I go back, change the time to 9:00 again and go to GT5 again?

Edit

OK, it's timezone, not time dysplayed, so it's like if you're logging in from another country or stuff like that, Alright, will try 👍

Last edited:
sikbeta
every day at 9:00 AM, when I receive my stuff, I go back, change the time to 9:00 again and go to GT5 again?

you would have to change it to 8am and wait until it reached 9am again...and you can keep doing this all day

When I was playing during the reset last night and after it, I noticed that it gave 2 log in bonuses to me, but I really didn't think about the daylight savings time here causing it. Very nice find and explanation in this thread. :)

ChaosStar79
When I was playing during the reset last night and after it, I noticed that it gave 2 log in bonuses to me, but I really didn't think about the daylight savings time here causing it. Very nice find and explanation in this thread. :)

Yea u can also play with the day light savings time also

Back