Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

Any update on this wheel working on both ps5 and xbox? Don't want to pull the trigger unless I know it's future proof
Right now the only way to do it is to use something like Drivehub, which is not something we recommend, because you won't get Trueforce support through it (and the long term viability of Drivehub as a solution is questionable, given that the platform holders could block what it does at some point).

If you want to ensure in the future that you can cover all platforms you need the PlayStation version of the wheel because the security chip is in the base, whereas the Xbox security chip is in the wheel rims. Then if we release more wheel rims, getting an Xbox version will give you multi-platform compatibility.

Last edited:
Right now the only way to do it is to use something like Drivehub, which is not something we recommend, because you won't get Trueforce support through it (and the long term viability of Drivehub as a solution is questionable, given that the platform holders could block what it does at some point).

If you want to ensure in the future that you can cover all platforms you need the PlayStation version of the wheel because the security chip is in the base, whereas the Xbox security chip is in the wheel rims. Then if we release more wheel rims, getting an Xbox version will give you multi-platform compatibility.
Is there really no confirmation whether there will be new rims in the future? I know you can't talk about future plans but it is a large investment and most people would want to know if there will be.

@LOGI_Rich Any news about the

PLAYSEAT-TROPHY – LOGITECH G EDITION​

thats on the logitech website now? will the seat be part of another bundle?

also reposting this for visibility to anyone:
how is the long term quality of the set? Anyone using it for some time now and can chime in to say wethere the build quality holds up? No loose parts, no screeching or anything of that matter? Any other issues that only come up after some useage?

@LOGI_Rich Any news about the

PLAYSEAT-TROPHY – LOGITECH G EDITION​

thats on the logitech website now? will the seat be part of another bundle?

also reposting this for visibility to anyone:
how is the long term quality of the set? Anyone using it for some time now and can chime in to say wethere the build quality holds up? No loose parts, no screeching or anything of that matter? Any other issues that only come up after some useage?
I have had one for over a year, not the G edition but it's virtually the same (the pedal plate on G editon has 3 extra holes for the g racing pedals). It's extremely solid with no flex on direct drive. No issues to report, its like when i got it. I've used it with t818 that's 10nm.

Last edited:
@steiner The Trophy is available through Amazon. There's no bundles at this time though.

With regards to longevity, we test the wheel and pedals aggressively with accelerated reliability testing that puts it through many years of cycles in as short a time as possible - it's an extreme stress test and we only stop developing/updating when we're happy that it's passing that test. We've got units that are more than 2 years old still in regular active use across the company, with no sign of reliability issues.

Last edited:
hey guys, about to pull the trigger on the bundle.

I have a sort of 'click' that occurs, it sounds like a flexing 'click' based on when / how it happens, it isn't something you can feel at all. It's been there since about the second week of usage, and is possibly slightly louder now than it was, but I wear headphones so don't tend to notice it as you can't feel it.

I've not managed to recreate it by just pushing on the wheel or anything, it's a specific sort of combo of rotation with resistance and so on that seems to trigger it. Doesn't bother me really due to the headphones, although obviously it would be more reassuring if it didn't make the noise...!

Otherwise it feels absolutely fine. Have had it since the new year, probably done a few thousand miles.

how is the long term quality of the set?
I haven't had it that long, about a month or so, but there's nothing to report on any problems in that time. The removable bits, the quick release and table clamp, are both well engineered. The pedals are metal and seem very sound. And since everything uses hall sensors there's no pots to worry about. I could imagine the brake elastomers may eventually degrade* but there's no sign of that yet.

In fact the wheel, base and pedals are that solidly built that, at the moment and electrical problems aside, I can't see that there are any areas of concern for the future.

I suppose the one to ask would be @Jordan. Sorry to trouble you Jordan, but since you did your review back in September last year, I was wondering if you're still using the G Pro and if you've had any issues with it? It'd be interesting if there was anything to look out for.

* @LOGI_Rich - do you think there will be replacement elastomer (and perhaps spring) kits available at some point?

Hello, got this wheel ( pedals as well )after previously owned TS300 RS GT . It is amazing how differently it feels, even limiting it to 7nm ( at least for now ).
Does anyone knows if it is possible to turn of OLED display at all during the game? RPM LCDs can be turned off by adjusting settings, but is possible somehow to turn off OLED display ( after some timeout or similar... ). Thanks

@IfAndOr Yes, they will be available eventually. In fact they're available as spares now for support if anything happens under warranty.

@Alv1s it can't be turned off. The closest you can get is to set the Homescreen option to Profile which just displays the name of the active profile.

Tengo uno desde hace más de un año, no es la edición G, pero es prácticamente igual (la placa del pedal en la edición G tiene 3 orificios adicionales para los pedales de carreras g). Es extremadamente sólido sin flexión en la transmisión directa. No hay problemas que informar, es como cuando lo conseguí. Lo he usado con t818 que es de 10nm.

Hi, I want to buy the "Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel" steering wheel. And I have several doubts.

I currently have the wheel ,"Logitech G923" for Ps5. I have it connected with "DriveHub" to use it on Xbox SX and TrueForce works perfectly on Xbox.

Does DriveHub currently work if I buy the PS5 version on Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel? Does TrueForce work on Xbox SX through Drivehub?

As for the cockpit, I currently have a "Playseat Evolution" which has a real seat that I use with my G923 wheel.

I've seen the "PLAYSEAT-TROPHY – LOGITECH G EDITION" that they recommend for the "Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel" but I have several doubts before buying it.

This cabin is rigid compared to the "Playseat Evolution".
As it does not have a real seat, it flexes compared to other cockpits with a real seat.

What cabin do you recommend for the "Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel" in terms of quality and durability?

Trueforce does not work through Drivehub on either the Pro Wheel or G923 - force feedback will still work, but it's the basic force feedback that all of the wheels still support. I believe you can connect the PS5 version of the Pro Wheel to XSX using Drivehub, but you would need to switch it to the G923 compatibility mode for it to work, because Drivehub does not support the Pro Wheel as a specific device at this time.

As for the Trophy, it's far more adjustable than you might think and the seat material doesn't flex nearly as much as you expect. It's also very comfortable over long races because it "breathes" far better than many seats do. It would be a huge (and necessary) improvement over the Evolution.

Edit - couldn't get the first gif to continue animating, so here's an imgur link.

kPx4sNqeludkGdXCXeLTEI0ykXfofaycSG1kNtEPTqFNt2aAA9Ekv79IHXcD7Ks7OSgVU_fIcfaJzyi4P-JLBEYSVgq8Whj7Ygqie5AEYUD2FUyBJWWPReDgU9_I9Bl74Lbrme0HBG9tdGC-kZ8SDghvOrhfNWoHv_jDjhKLJEZh3klOgbb4-6eWpiau6U3I=s2048

Last edited:
hey guys, about to pull the trigger on the bundle.

I only have it around a month, but I can assure you the build quality is great. I have confidence that this product will last like it's predecessors.

Anyone else waiting on an order to ship at the moment that might be able to advise on timeframes? I placed an order 4 days ago for wheel and pedals and the status is just sitting as accepted. Support couldn’t provide a time frame so I asked to cancel the order and they stopped responding.

I get it, I’ve only been waiting 4 days and should be patient but the items were listed as in stock, I placed the order before 3pm EST and the site says it should ship the next day (with the caveat there may be delays). Keen to understand what ‘delays’ are being seen by others?

Anyone else waiting on an order to ship at the moment that might be able to advise on timeframes? I placed an order 4 days ago for wheel and pedals and the status is just sitting as accepted. Support couldn’t provide a time frame so I asked to cancel the order and they stopped responding.

I get it, I’ve only been waiting 4 days and should be patient but the items were listed as in stock, I placed the order before 3pm EST and the site says it should ship the next day (with the caveat there may be delays). Keen to understand what ‘delays’ are being seen by others?
Mines the same.
Ordered on Monday the pedals and wheel, got the pedals today but steering wheel is just accepted.

Last edited:
I suppose the one to ask would be @Jordan. Sorry to trouble you Jordan, but since you did your review back in September last year, I was wondering if you're still using the G Pro and if you've had any issues with it? It'd be interesting if there was anything to look out for.
Yes, it's my "daily driver" and I've not had any issues. It's especially great with PSVR2.

Yes, it's my "daily driver" and I've not had any issues. It's especially great with PSVR2.
That's specifically why I've bought it :D.
Got everything including the PSVR2 and pedals except the steering wheel.. sitting on processing :(.

Thanks. It's good to know that when buying an expensive item it should be reliable.

I'd wish you'd stop telling me about how good PSVR2 is though. I haven't paid for the wheel yet! 😀

Perfect. I will buy the playstation model and wait for an xbox wheel.

@LOGI_Rich is there a problem with how the shipping for orders is working? I got my pedals yesterday but no sign of the wheel, even though both are instock. It's a bit annoying as it eats into my 30 day returns for the pedals even though I can't use the pedals without the wheel. Surely the 30 days returns should start from when you receive both items as it was part of one order?

@LOGI_Rich is there a problem with how the shipping for orders is working? I got my pedals yesterday but no sign of the wheel, even though both are instock. It's a bit annoying as it eats into my 30 day returns for the pedals even though I can't use the pedals without the wheel. Surely the 30 days returns should start from when you receive both items as it was part of one order?
Nope, they handle it as separate items, each comes with its own invoice, your 30 day return period started upon receiving the item. It's ****** and I'm in the same boat, still waiting for the replacement wheel while my pedals keep collecting dust, 14 days later.

Last edited:
nope, they handling it as separate items, each comes with its own invoice, your 30 day return period started upon receiving the item. It's ****** and I'm in the same boat, still waiting for the replacement wheel while my pedals keep collecting dust, 14 days later.
Did you receive a defective wheel first then?

Perhaps Logitech should not have opted to handle sales in house and instead used the normal retailers for these wheels. I’ve contacted customer support several times in the last 24 hours and each time someone is quick to respond, however as soon as I say I want to cancel my order the responses just stop. First time it happened I didn’t think much of but after 3 times I get the feeling there’s bigger issues at play. Super frustrating

Edit: You wouldn’t believe it but a 4th customer service rep ghosted me also. I actually had to laugh 😂. I attempted a 5th, and ‘got lucky’, or at least the person told me they‘ve put through a cancellation request. We will see.

Last edited:
Perhaps Logitech should not have opted to handle sales in house and instead used the normal retailers for these wheels. I’ve contacted customer support several times in the last 24 hours and each time someone is quick to respond, however as soon as I say I want to cancel my order the responses just stop. First time it happened I didn’t think much of but after 3 times I get the feeling there’s bigger issues at play. Super frustrating
Really frustrating just receiving the item.
Can't imagine how it will be if there's a problem. Glad I paid with PayPal credit just in case..

Hi, does anyone have the "Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel" with the cockpit that Logitech advertises "PLAYSEAT-TROPHY – LOGITECH G EDITION".
I see that the seat is suspended in the air and I don't know how it will withstand the force of the 11nm Logitech GPro.
I am looking for a cockpit that is rigid and not aesthetically ugly. And this Playseat G Trophy is pretty. But I need it to be rigid. And the pieces don't move.

Since I spend a lot of money to upgrade my G923 and my Playseat Evolution, (which does have a real seat), to Direct Drive I would like everything to be as good as possible. And notice the change.

PS: I am 1.85 cm tall and weigh 90 kg. I don't have a problem with space in my room. I do not need to fold or store the Cockpit.

Thank you.

Hi, does anyone have the "Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel" with the cockpit that Logitech advertises "PLAYSEAT-TROPHY – LOGITECH G EDITION".
I see that the seat is suspended in the air and I don't know how it will withstand the force of the 11nm Logitech GPro.
I am looking for a cockpit that is rigid and not aesthetically ugly. And this Playseat G Trophy is pretty. But I need it to be rigid. And the pieces don't move.

Since I spend a lot of money to upgrade my G923 and my Playseat Evolution, (which does have a real seat), to Direct Drive I would like everything to be as good as possible. And notice the change.

PS: I am 1.85 cm tall and weigh 90 kg. I don't have a problem with space in my room. I do not need to fold or store the Cockpit.

Thank you.
The Trophy seems way too expensive for what it is. I've just ordered the GT Omega Prime Lite for my Fanatec and it's the same price atm. Have you not considered something like that?

Last edited:
Back