Logitech G Pro Racing Wheel

For those of us who use the PRO gear with a console, can we rely on you to let us know in this thread when firmware updates are available? I assume there's no alert on the unit or in-game on the PS5 to let us know if/when updates are available, right?

Oh and one other question; is there a way to rename the profiles on the wheel so instead of saying "profile 1" or "profile 2" they say "GT7" or "Dirt 2.0"?
There's no way for us to notify through console so the intention going forwards will be to notify via email if there's a major update.

Profiles can be renamed... but only with G HUB. However, the name is persistent, so if you were to connect to a PC you could rename the onboard profiles as you wish and then they will stay like that when you come back to the console.

@IfAndOr It very much depends on the game. Part of the difference you're seeing between PC2 and ACC/PC3 is the difference between legacy FFB and Trueforce, but even then some titles will have specific tunings for wheels. GT7 is a great example - it supports Trueforce, but if you put the wheel into G923 mode you'll very quickly see a difference (and it's not a good experience!).

With older titles, they of course only had 2.3Nm Logitech wheels to work with, so if things are clearly tuned for that then it will mean that you need to turn the Strength of the wheel down to compensate sometimes (Wreckfest is a great example of this - do not run that at 11Nm unless you want an extreme workout!). You're not missing anything Pro-specific though.

Interesting @LOGI_Rich, as usual thanks for the info. I think it's looking like I'll have to get GT7 what with it's full Pro support and VR2.

I haven't actually tried Wreckfest yet. I'll turn the wick down a bit in preparation! 🙂

Good idea with the email update info. It's a bit of a pain connecting it back up to the PC and then fighting Windows 10 to see if there's anything available.
Any further news on the very subtle vibration that occurs after the wheel has been in use for a while? It's like the wheel is keen to get going again. Lowering the FFB filter can reduce or even eliminate it I find, but I was wondering if an update was coming to fix it if possible.

Profiles can be renamed... but only with G HUB. However, the name is persistent, so if you were to connect to a PC you could rename the onboard profiles as you wish and then they will stay like that when you come back to the console.
Any chance of a link to a guide that walks one through how to do it?

Sure - there is reference to it in the online manual but G HUB's interface has updated since then, so here's an image to help you.

1679500265811.png

Switch to onboard memory mode by clicking that blue icon at the top of the screen then click the drop-down menu next to it. Click the Edit Profile Names button and then just type in the names on the screen that pops up (there's a 9 character limit to the name) and then click Edit.

Hi Rich. I have been using the G Pro wheel and pedals every day with GT7 since I got it back in January. I have been using the recommended settings here https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/8358055253271 with generally good experience but over time I have found myself turning up the torque. I started with 5 in game as recommended and also 5 on the wheel, I've since maxed out the wheel tq setting to 11 and now turned the game tq up to 6. I even tried 7 but I've started to notice now that if I let go of the wheel on a straight I get some violent oscillation if I don't grab it immediately. I saw on the settings page that dampener can be used to solve this but I did not notice much change with adjustments to the dampener setting so I reverted back to the recommended. Does anyone else have something like this and does anyone use setting different than the recommended that they would like to share here?

Yes, oscillation is especially apparent in the higher-downforce cars. The two main settings that affect this are the overall strength of the wheel, as well as the FFB Sensitivity. I've explained these in more detail in this thread for G923 owners, but the general rule is that you need to keep the Sensitivity down at 1 with the higher downforce cars, unless you want to be fighting the wheel all the time. Some of that is related to how strong you have the wheel set but as you like the wheel stronger you're going to need to set the Sensitivity to 1.

The Dampener setting can help a bit, but ultimately the centering force on the high downforce cars is very strong in GT7.

Hello I am going to pull the trigger and buy the Logitech PRO RACING WHEEL Version Ps5 and PRO RACING PEDALS plus the PLAYSEAT TROPHY LOGITECH G EDITION Cockpit.
Can you confirm that the steering wheel and pedals work on XBOX SX with DRIVEHUB?
- How does the steering wheel work in G923 compatibility mode?
Do you have feedback yet?
It works like a normal DD steering wheel while keeping the 11 nm?.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello I am going to pull the trigger and buy the Logitech PRO RACING WHEEL Version Ps5 and PRO RACING PEDALS plus the PLAYSEAT TROPHY LOGITECH G EDITION Cockpit.
Can you confirm that the steering wheel and pedals work on XBOX SX with DRIVEHUB?
- How does the steering wheel work in G923 compatibility mode?
Do you have feedback yet?
It works like a normal DD steering wheel while keeping the 11 nm?.

Thank you
Don't expect the wheel anytime soon..
Ordered almost two weeks ago and nothing. Other people on Reddit have the same.

Support provide no indication whatsoever. Feels like this could go on for weeks / months.

Last edited:
Having a nightmare with Logitech. Paid for expedited shipping 9 days ago, and only the pedals have arrived, with no one able to tell me when the wheel is coming.

Having a nightmare with Logitech. Paid for expedited shipping 9 days ago, and only the pedals have arrived, with no one able to tell me when the wheel is coming.
Same as me.
Got the pedals - no wheel, support doesn't help.

Thinking of doing a chargeback if this goes on too much longer.

Same as me.
Got the pedals - no wheel, support doesn't help.

Thinking of doing a chargeback if this goes on too much longer.
Would have at least assumed I'd be refunded the postage but keep getting told "Expedited shipping only counts when UPS receive the package".

Like sure, that might be hidden somewhere in the T&Cs of the website, but during the checkout process, it sure as hell looked like the bundle was gonna be here within 2 days. Nightmare service.

Would have at least assumed I'd be refunded the postage but keep getting told "Expedited shipping only counts when UPS receive the package".

Like sure, that might be hidden somewhere in the T&Cs of the website, but during the checkout process, it sure as hell looked like the bundle was gonna be here within 2 days. Nightmare service.
Yep it is hidden nicely in their T&Cs.
Even if they said to me right now that it was out of stock, ETA 1 month, i would feel much better than nothing.
At least then I can stop thinking about it.
IMO they should have just sold the wheel and pedals as one unit similar to all their other wheels, it's not like you can use a different set of pedals with the wheel on ps5 without using drivehub etc.

I ordered a steering wheel and pedals, shipping to Poland. I waited 4 days and the first base package came and the day after the pedals came. Super fast, super professional, very positive.

You really have to appreciate Logitech and Rich's help here. I already had Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels. Believe me, any problem with settings or configuration was usually solved by recommending restoring to default settings or reinstalling the software. The work that Mr. Rich is doing here is invaluable and please appreciate it. It is even worth waiting longer for delivery in exchange for such after-sales assistance. Greetings and thanks to Rich.

You really have to appreciate Logitech and Rich's help here. I already had Thrustmaster and Fanatec wheels. Believe me, any problem with settings or configuration was usually solved by recommending restoring to default settings or reinstalling the software. The work that Mr. Rich is doing here is invaluable and please appreciate it. It is even worth waiting longer for delivery in exchange for such after-sales assistance. Greetings and thanks to Rich.
I'm not blaming Rich, or mentioning him in any way?

What I am saying is I don't think it's acceptable for a company with a multi-billion dollar turnover to not be able to provide shipping dates for a product bundle worth £1k+. I actually feel sorry for the support agents as they seem to be the equivalent of human shields that Logitech can hide behind whilst providing hideous "support".

Last edited:
I'm not blaming Rich, or mentioning him in any way?

What I am saying is I don't think it's acceptable for a company with a multi-billion dollar turnover to not be able to provide shipping dates for a product bundle worth £1k+. I actually for sorry for the support agents as they seem to be the equivalent of human shields that Logitech can hide behind whilst providing hideous "support".
I see. Maybe this is due to some high accumulation of many orders in this time-period

@Aberlardo We don't test with Drivehub but I've seen various people saying that they have it working on Xbox using one. The wheel needs to be placed into G923 mode so that Drivehub can handle it, because it doesn't recognise the Pro Wheel. My understanding of how Drivehub works is that it then presents the wheel to the console as a known Xbox-compatible wheel.

@smeemi @Acrobatic-Sou I'm told that the issue with UK orders is now sorted and units will be shipped from today. Apologies again to anyone affected by this.

@Aberlardo We don't test with Drivehub but I've seen various people saying that they have it working on Xbox using one. The wheel needs to be placed into G923 mode so that Drivehub can handle it, because it doesn't recognise the Pro Wheel. My understanding of how Drivehub works is that it then presents the wheel to the console as a known Xbox-compatible wheel.

@smeemi @Acrobatic-Sou I'm told that the issue with UK orders is now sorted and units will be shipped from today. Apologies again to anyone affected by this.
Thanks for the update Rich. I have indeed received a text suggesting it should arrive tomorrow.

Still will be fighting for a refund on that expedited shipping, but will take that up with support.

Thanks Rich - weirdly I ordered before Acrobatic-Sou (glad for you mate) and mine hasn't been dispatched yet, hopefully will be tonight. Cheers.

Thanks for the update Rich. I have indeed received a text suggesting it should arrive tomorrow.

Still will be fighting for a refund on that expedited shipping, but will take that up with support.
Did you receive a text from UPS?
I didn't do expedited shipping, may be the reason why i havent got mine.

So someone who has tried here can confirm if "DriveHub" works with Logitech PRO RACING WHEEL Version Ps5 on Xbox SX in G923 compatibility mode.

Back