Logitech G27 officially compatible?

Messages
33
Messages
i10LethalZidane
Messages
i10LethalZidane
Does anyone know if PD is ever going to officially add the G27 to the steering options? as I am having so many problems with the G27 on GT5.
 
Some trolls over on the official SCEE PlayStation Boards muttered that the G25/G27, Prosche 911 GT2/3 Wheels should get support by Patch v1.06.

No. I'm not, bothering to hold my breath either.

But, given that the last Patch was v1.03 and the current version is v1.05.
Then, what happened to v1.04?

As long as PD have Money to make off of Thrustmaster and their T500RS (a.k.a The NEW Official GT Wheel), then I susspect PD will continue to gimp the rest of the competition which just get cheaper and CHEAPER (Fanatech / Logitech).

It really bothers me that Logitech haven't been arsed to demand exactly why SCEx have essentially allowed there Products to be gimped in this way.

If I were Fanatech / Logitech I'd be seriously p!ssed right now.
Or does SCEx just give their Licenses away?
 
Back