Logitech g27 rattle when launching

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShukrieStello
  • 10 comments
  • 1,069 views
Messages
5
South Africa
South Africa
Messages
shukyasstello
when launching with any car the steering wheel gives off a strong loud rattle for about a second or two. The rattle does not sound very good - anyone experienced this?

NB: this does not happen in gt5
 
It only happens if I'm driving extremely slow on a bumpy road in gt6.
 
Sounds normal to me, mine does that too. Its the force feedback imitating a bumpy road. Otherwise idk.
 
@Ice0l8ed @hall90 @JDmsz

the exact sound that I am experiencing is generated when i lock the steering wheel to the right. see video:

NB: PS3 can be on / off.
 
@Ice0l8ed @hall90 @JDmsz

the exact sound that I am experiencing is generated when i lock the steering wheel to the right. see video:

NB: PS3 can be on / off.

I just tried it on my wheel it makes the same noise as in the video but I would not worry about it because my G27 is a new wheel and I would say that in normal.
 
I will be at my wheel in about 45 minutes but thats a sound I've heard from my wheel. Although I don't really ever go full lock with it. I usually hear that when it's calibrating its self. Even now it sounds normal to me. I'll let you know though.
 
Hm, I posted that mine does make the same sounds but it's not showing on the thread any more. But yes, it's all normal.
 
Hm, I posted that mine does make the same sounds but it's not showing on the thread any more. But yes, it's all normal.

Cool thanks man. I'm less worried now.
 
Back