London Bridge/Borough Market Terror Incidents

View attachment 651982

Here's what I agree with, from a prominent Muslim:

British Islamic groups are undermining fight against terror by peddling 'myths' about Prevent campaign, says top Muslim lawyer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4568462/Nazir-Afzal-says-groups-distorting-truth.html
Those groups calling for an independent review of Prevent appear to be aligned with such hotbeds of radicalism as the NUT, the Royal College of Psychiatry and David Anderson QC according to your article. It could be that, in calling for them to shut up, the prominent pro-government lawyer simply knows which side his bread is buttered on.

Unless those groups include Sadiq Khan, however, they don't have a lot to do with the question that opens my previous post to which you replied.

[EDIT] Whoops... just saw the previous post by @Scaff. Enjoy your hols.

Last edited:
Whaaat.

So now it's our fault for the lack of integration...?
I'll leave this here for when you return.

No, please read all of what I said. Integration should be from both sides, often it hasn't been and as we all know, if one side won't play, then the other very likely won't either.

Something happening at the Notre Dame in Paris, apparently Police show a man after he attacked an officer with a hammer...

Good opinion piece by Katie Hopkins

mXyupD1.gif

Meh I don't care, still agree 100% with her. The soft approach on Jihadists is failing miserably as evident in the weekly attacks in our capitals.

But keep on laughing though 👍.

Even when she calls for a 'final solution'?
Perhaps we could introduce the wearing of yellow crescents for the less obvious looking Muslims as an identification aid.

She's right about them censoring commentators in the news though. They "censored" her ass out of LBC Radio's door.

Her main complaint appears to be that it took two days to release the names of the hostages. I wonder how many of the twelve additional arrests the police would've been able to make had they released the names earlier.

Hollow arguments and the moral high ground will be all that you guys have left when this situation deteriorates across Europe, and I'm pretty sure it will if we don't change our approach towards the Trojan horse that is radical Islam.

I'm pretty sure it will if we don't change our approach
Ah, would this be the fabled soft approach again?
The soft approach on Jihadists
As you've mentioned it twice in two posts, perhaps you could fill in the blanks for me, as asked:
I don't know what 'the soft approach' is, nor who's proposing it.
Still waiting on whether you agree with Hopkins' 'final solution' and the evidence of weekly attacks on our capitals.

Hollow arguments and the moral high ground will be all that you guys have left when this situation deteriorates across Europe, and I'm pretty sure it will if we don't change our approach towards the Trojan horse that is radical Islam.

Who are we if not for our morals? Who are we if we are to drop all notions of what we built up? Who are we if we are to sink down to the levels of constant suspicion, the rule of a dictatorship and fear in our everyday lives? Who are we to lock people up upon their thoughts?

I'll tell you who we are. We are the ultimate losers, because in protecting ourselves we will have lost ourselves. And therefore the likes of ISIS have won. They have turned us upon each other, they have turned the authorities upon the people. And though we may be safer by that small 0.00000009%, we will have lost our freedoms.

Letting them walk around free in our societies when they are on watchlists as know ISIS sympathizers doesn't sound like a soft approach to you lot? **** me man.

Who are we if not for our morals? Who are we if we are to drop all notions of what we built up? Who are we if we are to sink down to the levels of constant suspicion, the rule of a dictatorship and fear in our everyday lives? Who are we to lock people up upon their thoughts
If you're an ISIS sympathizer you're bound on the destruction of western society by definition, and you support the slaying of the infidel. Reason enough to remove someone from society don't you think??

Letting them walk around free in our societies when they are on watchlists as know ISIS sympathizers doesn't sound like a soft approach to you lot? **** me man.

If you're an ISIS sympathizer you're bound on the destruction of western society by definition, and you support the slaying of the infidel. Reason enough to remove someone from society don't you think??
How do spot an ISIS sympathizer?

Euhhh dunno, maybe when they appear in Jihadi documentaries?
It'll take a fairly long time to round up all the sympathisers if we have to rely on investigative journalists to do all the work. Katie is friends with Piers Morgan now according to the article. Maybe she could get him to host a specially themed edition of Britain's Got Talent to lure them in? I'm sure they'd net a lot more that way.

It'll take a fairly long time to round up all the sympathisers if we have to rely on investigative journalists to do all the work. Katie is friends with Piers Morgan now. Maybe she could get him to host a specially themed edition of Britain's Got Talent to lure them in?

How would the judges' buttons be wired?

Oh I agree that SOMETHING needs to be done, do not get me wrong. And there are things being done. But doing what Katie Hopkins suggests? Yes, no thank you.

Letting them walk around free in our societies when they are on watchlists as know ISIS sympathizers doesn't sound like a soft approach to you lot?
That depends.

They're on watchlists because they may be a threat, rather than because they are. The watchlist is so that they can be watched - so that the security services can observe their activities to determine if they are a threat and, if they are, who they contact in order to determine who else may be a threat.

That sounds like an investigative approach to me, and kicking in someone's door at 3.49am when they have been determined to be a threat doesn't seem all that soft.

Determining that a watchlist alone is enough for conviction without trial and without evidence is a fascist approach, and one readily abused. Hopkins herself, in another attention-grabbing ploy gone wrong, has been sacked from a job due to hate speech on social media - sufficient to make it onto a terrorism watchlist, by the terms of the National Security document I posted earlier.

**** me man.
You can't just go straight in. I need wooing. Try the evidence of the weekly attacks in our capitals first, and we'll talk about the ****ing later.

Last edited:
Try the evidence of the weekly attacks in our capitals first, and we'll talk about the ****ing later.
How sweet you have an argument against me now! ("it isn't happening on a weekly base or it might not be a capital")!

2017.06.06 France Paris; A radicalized Muslim attacks a cop with a hammer outside the Notre Dame cathedral.
2017.06.03 England London; Three Muslims shouting "this is for Allah," plow into pedestrians on London Bridge, then proceed to a market, stabbing people until seven others are dead.

You're right, it was 3 days in this case.

You're such a tease! One more attack in one more capital in the 11 days before London and you take a baby step to proving your own claim. And we can make sweet music together.

Non-Islamic music, obviously.

I am so confused. What does this have to do with anything? I listen to music, because I know I have my own flaws in my faith but I do my best to say whatever I do that isn't so right in faith I go ahead and make up for it by doing by best in the parts that I CAN do my best in, like you know being a decent human being. But how that is related to terrorism... not sure.

...So, I enter this thread, thinking that there was a new development to this incident, and instead I'm subjected to a piece-of-work lady, a video of "imam" spewing nonsense, and a weird, somewhat uncomfortable dance between members of GTP.

I shall return when there is something more noteworthy, thanks.

Back