London Drift

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangbradd
  • 63 comments
  • 5,595 views
Messages
83
Messages
GTP_MustangBrad
Ive got the best Honda Nsx Score, and in Second is KidNice another GtP'er but also A member of blkjack on Forza 2, I believe. Nice score it was difficult to beat.

btw i was a member of Dui if u read this Kidnice, lol but i was just trying to tell you guys to go out and beat my score, sorta a challenge.
 
and also, watching the replay i think your run was better looking than mine! go check it out
 
lol.. nice!! see now i am going to have to go and check it out when i get on.. i am going to send you a friends quest. :)
yea for some reason i like the london track..
 
sorry for the double post.. looks like i am the new leader in that NSX lol :)
 
Breaker Ohio's here to stomp the competition xD
 
Breaker Ohio's here to stomp the competition xD

lol exactly.. all my top scores are going to be erased lol.. :) its at 3823 now..its good to see to GTP_ names up there :)
 
i guess i need more practice also :( 3902 LOL
 
Top score with the art morrisson vette is over 5800. I watched the replay and that guy is just amazing.
 
oh nice mate you have done over 4300 good job can you post your setup plz because i use the default one lol am poor in setup :(
 
yea i kinda pulled that one by luck.. its a very simple set up. still getting used to tuning on gran turimso compared to forza 2.. +47 power.. weight is at 1346 camber 1.0 and 2.0.. max turning angle all the way up.. and thats it..
 
I'm second now! :)

But with one small wall hit :(

edit: better score now, no wall hit... still 2nd
 
nice job..what is your score right now.. kind lazy to turn on the ps3 lol
 
Breaker Ohio's here to stomp the competition xD

You know too much! hahaha
:)

Actually, I mainly focus on the Amuse S2000, in time trials and in drifitng because I don't have much time to play to rank for every car. But I won't limit myself and will try out other cars here and there. Hopefully they come up with an All time list, because I know with GTHD some sites provided this information. This way at least you knew what drivers could repeat and defend their rankings, weekly and who had the all time highest.

After the score reset ...
My only ranking right now is the Amuse S2000 around suzuka east for drift trial.
2nd place

And Amuse S2000 around suzuka circuit for time trials.
5th place
 
wow that is close.. good job :).. and breaker.. i am thinking about doing that to a certain car.. just stick with one car.. but still testing them out since
 
GAH! It's so frustrating, i even got a 2600 from Section 1 and screwed up on Section 2.

Good night :P
 
lol. yea.. you gotta get more then 2000 in that first section. and the second section, you just gotta hit it right.. find the right line
 
umm...why does it say I'm first with the NSX at London? I scored 3118 after a couple of tries, then when I checked the ranks I don't see you guys and I'm first.
 
@juniordee you might be on standard physics.
@blkjkidnice is blkj on gt5 now or just you,

and at everyone, now ive got to get my score back up to compete. some nice scores to beat i think we should make this a separate thread to post up challenges or sumthin.
 
I'm definitly on professional. Rankings work worldwide right? Because I see flags from other countries too.
 
I think i have that car. I'll take a look at the records and maybe play the drift. The nsx is pretty easy to drive.
 
Ok so let me get this straight...NSX stock, London forward. Right?

I'd really like to compete with you guys since I keep getting my score up.
 
Ok so let me get this straight...NSX stock, London forward. Right?

I'd really like to compete with you guys since I keep getting my score up.

yup thats right.. :)

@mustang.. so far its just me.. not sure if you know BLKJ ghostface.. he just got a Ps3.. never know.. might just make a new team or join up with a team that is already established on GT
 
@blkjkidnice thats cool man i would love to drift with u some time send me a message and maybe we can try to link up or somethin =) and ghostface is the one with nsx's right. yeah i remember a lot of u guys, just based on the troubles the rest of DUI had with u, but i stayed out of it =) im cool plus now im like EFF DUI cuz they played favorites on me!!!
@juniordee we are using the nsx-r by Honda not acura,and
 
yea i kinda gave up my 360.. i bought a ps3 and fell in love with it.. :).. and yup that is him, the honda NSX R GT..
 
same here but i wished that i hadn't until gt5 came out. I WAS missin' forza till this came out

btw do you think you will be online today,im on right now
 
I'm first now with 4527 but the run was the ugliest ever, with wallhits and handbrake. I'm actually a little embarrased that i got 1st place with that run...
 
first now with 4806 :) talk about a competitoin lol :)..
 
Back