London Drift

  • Thread starter Thread starter mustangbradd
  • 63 comments
  • 5,595 views
omg guys nice job you are raising up the competition its good now i need much more practice then i was thinkink :p


edit: yeah kidnice this could be fun and will give us some chanllenge and we will drive different car
 
lol.. this is kinda fun.. we should do some kinda competition every week.. every week pick a car and track and see who can get the top score. :)
 
lol.. this is kinda fun.. we should do some kinda competition every week.. every week pick a car and track and see who can get the top score. :)

that would keep me up at night... it's hard to let go when it's close :)

edit: getting close again... 4775
 
i am going to have to jump in my nsx lol
 
Alright I just got back from school, and am ready to join the competition. :P

EDIT : After a couple tries, I only managed to get 4351....still trying tho. That gives me 3rd place ( Kekke 1st and kidnice 2nd).

No wall hit and very clean :D
 
?? What is? All I want is to have a comparable score to you guys and have fun. I think we should form a gtplanet team. Like having an official gtplanet drifting team.
 
Team Super Mario Bros!

haha.

On a more serious not... a team should be created.. Yes!

Kid, don't hurt your self... haha I cant imagine what we'll be like when we drift in FM2 again.
 
?? What is? All I want is to have a comparable score to you guys and have fun. I think we should form a gtplanet team. Like having an official gtplanet drifting team.

getting up to that 4800 mark.. but yea its all in good fun :).. and that would be a good idea.. a gtplanet drift team
 
I used to drift FM2...was fun.
 
OH now breakerohios in....guess I have to start trying again :D

This is getting fun!!!

Oops sorry for double post, just noticed 2 hours later.
 
Can't be worst than me. I only got over 4000 5 or 6 times :(
 
I see you guys were all doing London, so i tried it out today. I really don't use the NSX, it's alright. I ran a 4908.
 
OH now breakerohios in....guess I have to start trying again :D

This is getting fun!!!

Oops sorry for double post, just noticed 2 hours later.

:) Yea this is fun. I didn't play much of it last night. Afterwork I was watching Chelsea verse Liverpool Champions League Semi finals on my DVR last night (awesome game btw), and I put in a couple of attempts afterwards.

Nice run Z28. 4908 is definitely tough to score.
Same to kekke2000.

Good fun competition.
 
I haven't tried London drifting yet:dunce: ill give it a go now. We all know the real match is next week Tuesday United vs Barcelona. Come on united!!!
I don't know how you managed to get 4908 ive only got 2046 i am new to drifting though :)
 
I haven't tried London drifting yet:dunce: ill give it a go now. We all know the real match is next week Tuesday United vs Barcelona. Come on united!!!

It begins today!!! Go United!
Going to be a great matchup of skill. Rooney, Ronaldo, Henry, Ronaldinho. Can't wait to watch it tonight.
 
I see you guys were all doing London, so i tried it out today. I really don't use the NSX, it's alright. I ran a 4908.

Nice run, will be tought to beat... It will be fun to see who's first over the 5000 mark.
 
What starts today? Are people doing a drift match up or something? Do i need to play a certain track?
 
lol nah they are talking about a soccer match
 
Don't want to ruin breakers match so ill take that away. I onnly got 2000 and something points on this track drifting
 
Just did a 4914 clean and nice. First now, and only non-american in top 10 :)
 
Oh wow you guys are still trying that? What place am I in now? Still 5th?
 
Oh wow you guys are still trying that? What place am I in now? Still 5th?

Of course, still haven't beat the big 5000. You're in fifth...
 
Haha nice..might log on now and try to beat that miserable score of mine.
 
phew after couples of power mods I break the 5000 marks hehehe
 
Back