• 5 comments

F40LM

http://www.twitter.com/GTAAFK
Premium
United Kingdom
England
FordLM
F40LM
I was wondering is there a freeroam mode, I have been trying to find a video of this for ages and no one has uploaded a video of freeroam gameplay :-(

I am talking about the PSVR game

No free roam, it's a short and linear experience. The closest thing to free roam is separate access to a shooting range from the main menu.

No free roam, it's a short and linear experience. The closest thing to free roam is separate access to a shooting range from the main menu.
So does that mean you completed the game, are you 100% sure?

Thanks for replying with a proper answer

Free roam was what I was looking forwards to the most about this game, I hoping at least if you platinum trophy the game then maybe it might unlock free roam or maybe they will release DLC

So does that mean you completed the game, are you 100% sure?

Thanks for replying with a proper answer

Free roam was what I was looking forwards to the most about this game, I hoping at least if you platinum trophy the game then maybe it might unlock free roam or maybe they will release DLC

No, I actually missed the last chapter or so - I only play VR games in very brief sessions and the game just wasn't compelling enough to pull me back (PSVR turned out to be a bit of a regretful purchase for me in general, very impressive on some levels - the immersion factor of course - a big letdown for me in others).
I guess that means I can't say with 100% certainty that there's no free roam, but I've been reading a ton of forums and Reddit posts and articles on PSVR since well before day one, and I don't ever recall anyone mentioning a surprise free roam mode at the end of London Heist.

Back