Longest Distance in a Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomas2012
  • 29 comments
  • 2,726 views
Messages
2,010
Australia
Melbourne
Messages
MJTbreww
Messages
GTP MJTbreww
What is your longest distance in any of your cars in GT5?

Mine is my Ford GT premium it has 2,500 km + in it and about 100 wins it was my fifth car i ever bought and i have about 480 cars now.
 
Let's see, I bought a Petronas Tom's Lexus SC430 specifically for the Nürburgring 24H. I did 170laps*25km = 4250 km and 1 win :P I doubt I've driven any other car that long.

Edit: Oh, btw that is only 10 km longer than the distance from my home to Nürburgring and back, according to Google maps :P
 
Last edited:
My BM135i that lasted two BTCC seasons of pre-season testing and series races.

2,956 miles

4,757.2 km!

GT5461.jpg
 
Last time I checked, my SLS AMG Stealth had passed 82,300 km. :D
 
I have a X1 wich has over 154 000 km - but has been used in manny b-spec races and repeating the 24h races manny times so this one doesnt count.
But this one does - a F2007 with over 9000km, over 100 wins... now you cant b spec with this one.
 
My Tony Stewart car and the Red bull car both have around 7,000 miles on them from racing online. I'd say about 13,000 of the 14,000 miles are from Daytona, that's 5200 laps.
 
My "B-Spec Bob 24H Nur Grinder 5000" (Carbon X2010) is currently pushing 815,405.0 KM driven. 282 wins under that car's hood too.
 
My white and green FGT has 19,839.5 km on the dial. It has had one engine and chassis rebuild and is now not coming up to full BHP or PP with oil changes. "Ken" Watanabe has run quite a lot of that in B-spec though.
 
My X2010 has over 6,000 km. It's likely that my F10 will pass that because I'll use it for grinding.
 
Dunno if it's my longest distance but I do know I've passed 4000 miles in my F2007 - All from online racing.
 
My PDI Racing Kart 100 has about 8,000 miles on it :P
 
My original 100cc kart has about 1,500 miles on it. I also have a Suzuki Cappuccino with 2,100 mi on it, all driven by me.
 
2,500 miles on a Touring Car Volvo and nearly 5,000 on a Ford Mk IV from online series.
 


The first one is about number of wins, the second is total distance. This is about distance in a specific car. Not the same. My Lexus for instance has 4250 kms done, but only in one race. It's the car with the longest distance, but far from the car with most wins. Not even near my total distance either.
 
Ive got 68k miles on my X1 proto.
 
I had a mercury cougar with over 500,000 km but I sold it. But, I have a 350k charger.
 
Bought a Toyota Sports 800 '65 with 290,000km on the clock. Not sure if that counts because I didn't drive those.
Second, FGT - 98,000km, mostly b-spec.
 
I've got some huge mileage on the Formula GT that my B-spec guys were using until I got the X2010. For A-spec, well I'm doing the 24 hour Nurburgring race in the Peugeot 908 right now so that'll be up there. Used the Mercedes SLS AMG Stealth for a ton of races when I first got the game so that's up there too.

Can't check my stat's right now until I finish the last 16 hours of my race.
 
My first Vettel X2010 - 22679 miles (mainly Bspec tho)
Bentley Speed 8 7364 miles - La Sarthe 24hr and World Circuit tour nurb grinding!
Ferrari F10 - 3563 miles - Ferrari challenge Eifel
Audi R10 TDI race car - 3165 miles - bought new, then did Sarthe 24Hr last weekend.
Enzo - 2976 miles - that was due to the festa cavalino at la sarthe - happy grinding!!
Jag xjr-9 premium - 2975 miles - Nurb 24hr.
 
Not sure what car has my longest distance but I would expect it to be around 500-585 miles on a single car which isn't a lot compared to some of you :dunce: .

Let's see, I bought a Petronas Tom's Lexus SC430 specifically for the Nürburgring 24H. I did 170laps*25km = 4250 km and 1 win :P I doubt I've driven any other car that long.

Edit: Oh, btw that is only 10 km longer than the distance from my home to Nürburgring and back, according to Google maps :P

Well that proves that you've done quite a bit of driving, haven't you :crazy: ?
 
Last time i checked my S2000 R1 Clocked 10,000KM
 
i did a full restoration on it. so it was 0/0/0

I just do many endurance races online with it ....
 
My GT-R Black is at just over 2,000km. 0% of the driving was done by Bob.
 
My X2010 Vettel has managed 64,139 miles, 90% of which is Bob grinding Dream Car Championship and doing my endurances for me.

My first car I ever used, my ChromeLine R8, which Bob has never touched got me through 1,707 miles, followed by my ChromeLine Murciélago which has also never been driven in B-Spec for 1,175.5 miles.
 
eran0004
Let's see, I bought a Petronas Tom's Lexus SC430 specifically for the Nürburgring 24H. I did 170laps*25km = 4250 km and 1 win :P I doubt I've driven any other car that long.

Edit: Oh, btw that is only 10 km longer than the distance from my home to Nürburgring and back, according to Google maps :P

you won the 24h nürburgring race in a gt500 race car? against lmp car? really?!
 
you won the 24h nürburgring race in a gt500 race car? against lmp car? really?!

I sure did :) 170 laps vs 168 for the best lmp.
I had SRF on though, which gave me a huge advantage in the rain because I could keep going on racing soft tyres and have better grip and durability than racing wet tyres even with 100% water on the track.
In the end, when the rain had stopped and they started gaining on me I had to start cutting corners as well, so it wasn't really fair play. But then again, taking an LMP car to the Nürburgring 24H is not fair play either, so technically speaking they started the cheating.

Here is my full report from the race:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263095

(The Star Wars videos doesn't work in Germany because of copyright reasons with the music...)
 
Last edited:
eran0004
I sure did :) 170 laps vs 168 for the best lmp.
I had SRF on though, which gave me a huge advantage in the rain because I could keep going on racing soft tyres and have better grip and durability than racing wet tyres even with 100% water on the track.
In the end, when the rain had stopped and they started gaining on me I had to start cutting corners as well, so it wasn't really fair play. But then again, taking an LMP car to the Nürburgring 24H is not fair play either, so technically speaking they started the cheating.

Here is my full report from the race:

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=263095

(I had to disable the Star Wars videos because of copyright reasons with the music...)

👍 👍!!!
 
Back