rjensen11 Messages 2,732 Jun 16, 2002 #1 http://www.gamechopper.com/ Look at the video! I tried out the high-speed one(I didn't check out the low-speed one though) and they kept on using vids of GT3! What do you think?
http://www.gamechopper.com/ Look at the video! I tried out the high-speed one(I didn't check out the low-speed one though) and they kept on using vids of GT3! What do you think?
f1king Messages 3,315 Jun 17, 2002 #3 Well it would be a great site, but I dont read germen, and I didnt see any vids either.
NocturnalPS ?¿That's Odd?¿ Staff Emeritus Messages 8,541 Tx, Alamo City Messages XRaptor529 Jun 17, 2002 #4 HAHA thats cool man. I like the chair. Just go to "In action" and click on "Langsam" or "Schnell". It will start the video.
HAHA thats cool man. I like the chair. Just go to "In action" and click on "Langsam" or "Schnell". It will start the video.
A alex_gt Messages 2,123 Jun 17, 2002 #5 WOW I wonder if you can buy one....I would if the price was right...:rockon: