Looking For 2 Player Drift Movie's!!!

-╬GenkI╬-
Can some1 give me some links from 2 player drift video's
Cuz i like it when cars are drifting side to side.:dopey:

I'm sure Mike Le Chat Noir has posted something you'll find interesting...

Have you actually LOOKED for linked drifts in here ?...

ill answer that for him on xlink u can only drift stock cars so that answers that
yeah, its the truth. thanks.
-╬GenkI╬-;2378021
Suzuki, got an question,
your 6th movie: my thread,
online drifting with..... you
know the settings from your
brothers Blitz Skyline???

its not MY brother, his name on here and xlink is (BRO)The_Brother..
only thing changeable is tires, and he was running N3. N3 is best suited for D1 cars.

-╬GenkI╬-;2382447
supspension setting?
standard or...
-╬GenkI╬-;2382686
tires also?

yeah, its the truth. thanks.

its not MY brother, his name on here and xlink is (BRO)The_Brother..
only thing changeable is tires, and he was running N3. N3 is best suited for D1 cars.
did you not bother to read anything? when we say stock cars only, we mean stock cars only. the only changable thing in xlink is tires, and aids which no one uses aids anyway.
its still fun though, and it does take skill to drift on xlink since youve got other cars on the track, you have to watch out for them so you dont hit them.

You cant drift with it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-╬GenkI╬-;2383807
Dont be mad :P
Ok il try

i wasnt mad. just making a point and trying not to offend you.
and please stop double posting. that is what the edit button is for.

Back