Looking for 2 Stealth cars and 5 Chromeline cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter EstonianBeast
  • 13 comments
  • 893 views
Messages
302
Messages
EstonianBeast
Looking for 2 Stealth cars:
Audi R8
F1 McLaren

And all the chromelines theres available

If you have any of these, contact me.
 
Good luck. 👍
 
who will be the first???
 
i dont think chromeline cars are tradeable...
not to sure about stealth cars.
 
I have chrome line cars.., can't trade them or even delete them
 
I think EstonianBeast meant not the cars, but codes of these cars. Ofcourse, unused.
 
I think EstonianBeast meant not the cars, but codes of these cars. Ofcourse, unused.

Yes indeed, thats right. And it is possible with codes as i have traded many stealth cars in this forum. I do have 4 of them but im missing those 2, i could get them from my friend but i would have to wait till end of august.
 
Yes indeed, thats right. And it is possible with codes as i have traded many stealth cars in this forum. I do have 4 of them but im missing those 2, i could get them from my friend but i would have to wait till end of august.

If you can get them from your buddy you should do that, be easier for you.
 
I have the mclaren f1 stealth but in the game and not as a code so i'm guessing it can't be traded?
 
good luck with that i have them al
 
I bought 6 codes (stealth) a week ago on Ebay (UK) but already redeem them, but i saw more on ebay (both steath and chrome line's)
 
Last edited:
Guys its possible to gameshare these codes so we can do that too ;)
 
Yes, He's Right. As In, Sharing Accounts. I Also Need The R10 And The McLaren.. :D I Got All Chrome Lines(All 6, Including JAG) If Anyone Has The McLaren Or R10 ..
 
Back