Looking for 330 P4, Ford GT40 race car, or Corvette C2 race car

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrackStarGT
  • 17 comments
  • 1,477 views
Messages
123
Messages
RayderRN
Really just looking for a car to compete in the historic racing car series, would prefer a 20,000,000 Cr car. Thanks, Let me know what you want and we'll go from there. TrackStarGT
 
will trade multiple cars for a fair trade
 
Really just looking for a car to compete in the historic racing car series, would prefer a 20,000,000 Cr car. Thanks, Let me know what you want and we'll go from there. TrackStarGT

I got the 1967 Ferrari 330 P4.

I take high powered cars or something comparable to the trade between 2008 - 2010

Nissan GT-R Spec V and Nissan GT-R Spec V GT Academy is a guaranteed deal.

PM of your shortlist offer, then we'll negotiate.
 
You've been PM'd
 
Very interested in the ferarri, I have about 8 GT-Rs, I have a maxed out R34 2001 M spec 764hp, Shleby series 1, I do have a 2010 V spec GTR R35, Lexus IS-F racing concept, 772hp SLS 2010, Murcielago Superveloce maxed out, RM 06 Z06 maxed out, RUF RGT 2000, Nissan GTR CALSONIC race car 93, 612hp AUdi R8 Le MAns quattro, Nismo R34 474hp...1.5 mil in credits to purchase and additional cars.
 
Oh and I need a stupid Lupo, I havent come across one yet.
 
Oh and I need a stupid Lupo, I havent come across one yet.

Win the European Hot Hatch A-Spec and you'll get the Lupo GTI Cup Car. You can use ANY European car (even a race car lol) to enter that race.
 
Last edited:
I have a 330 P4, but I'll be honest, I got it through the birthday exploit, if you don't want it like that, that's cool. If you want it, I'm not ridiculous, what have you got that's interesting? Also, what is currently in your used car dealership that you can afford? Anything interesting? Would really like a TommyKaira ZZ-II, or a DeLorean, IROC-Z concept, SLR McLaren, Tempest Le Mans, Jay Leno Tank Car, Caterham Fireblade, TVR Speed 12, anything else that is really interesting.
 
Nevermind, got a better offer for it.
 
Last edited:
I have a 330 P4, but I'll be honest, I got it through the birthday exploit, if you don't want it like that, that's cool. If you want it, I'm not ridiculous, what have you got that's interesting? Also, what is currently in your used car dealership that you can afford? Anything interesting? Would really like a TommyKaira ZZ-II, or a DeLorean, IROC-Z concept, SLR McLaren, Tempest Le Mans, Jay Leno Tank Car, Caterham Fireblade, TVR Speed 12, anything else that is really interesting.

I still have another 330 P4, but I've done my car trade for the day, traded for a Fireblade and an IROC-Z concept, but if anyone has a Jay Leno TC I will trade using another psn id LMK.
 
Ferrari P4 for MAxed Superveloce murcielago, and a lexus IS-F concept maxed out.
 
Got p4 and mark VI race car will trade
 
I have a ticket for a ferrari 330 P4 in Silver chrome if anybody wants to offer something for it.
 
Got p4 and mark VI race car will trade

I have a ticket for a ferrari 330 P4 in Silver chrome if anybody wants to offer something for it.

A THREE year old dead thread resurrected for non-tradeables or items which were gifted out with an expectation that they be forwarded on as gifts......seriously take some time to read the forum stickies and learn a little etiquette.
 
I have a ticket for a ferrari 330 P4 in Silver chrome if anybody wants to offer something for it.

I offer maybe 1 or 2 mattes for it, i dont really know its value...
 
A THREE year old dead thread resurrected for non-tradeables or items which were gifted out with an expectation that they be forwarded on as gifts......seriously take some time to read the forum stickies and learn a little etiquette.

The times sure have changed around the old marketplace, eh old chap?
 
Back