S syknxv3 Messages 18 Messages syknxv3 Feb 9, 2011 #1 Can trade now with the following cars: FGT Purple Bentley Speed 8 Sauber C9 BMW McLaren F1 Corvette C2 Race Car or trade tommorow after reset, have numerous LM Cars and Race Cars.
Can trade now with the following cars: FGT Purple Bentley Speed 8 Sauber C9 BMW McLaren F1 Corvette C2 Race Car or trade tommorow after reset, have numerous LM Cars and Race Cars.
isocollector (Banned) Messages 2,565 Messages depends on garage Feb 9, 2011 #2 What mileage on the Speed 8 ?
B brennonyo Messages 924 Hong Kong Messages heat_wade03 Feb 9, 2011 #3 I have one but can only trade 2moro unfornately
S syknxv3 Messages 18 Messages syknxv3 Feb 9, 2011 #6 ok, ill do it 02civicsi, send to syknxv3, but sending from dabflipsquad
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #7 syknxv3 ok, ill do it 02civicsi, send to syknxv3, but sending from dabflipsquad Click to expand... Requests have been sent & our trade has been entered into my logbook as : '94 Mclaren F1 for '00 Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Racew Car #51
syknxv3 ok, ill do it 02civicsi, send to syknxv3, but sending from dabflipsquad Click to expand... Requests have been sent & our trade has been entered into my logbook as : '94 Mclaren F1 for '00 Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Racew Car #51
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #8 This is the '94 Mclaren F1(car I want) This is the '97 Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car(car I already have)
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #9 Being able to read fails me right now. You can have the #51 Viper for my reading comprehension failure.
Being able to read fails me right now. You can have the #51 Viper for my reading comprehension failure.
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Feb 9, 2011 #10 02civicsi This is the '94 Mclaren F1(car I want) This is the '97 Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car(car I already have) Click to expand... I have that car!!
02civicsi This is the '94 Mclaren F1(car I want) This is the '97 Mclaren F1 GTR Race Car(car I already have) Click to expand... I have that car!!
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #12 howyt201 I have that car!! Click to expand... You win todays prize for your ambiguous post.
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Feb 9, 2011 #13 02civicsi You win todays prize for your ambiguous post. Click to expand... Sorry I have both cars, is that better on difference my 94 F1 has diffent rims
02civicsi You win todays prize for your ambiguous post. Click to expand... Sorry I have both cars, is that better on difference my 94 F1 has diffent rims
02civicsi Messages 1,397 Feb 9, 2011 #14 howyt201 Sorry I have both cars, is that better on difference my 94 F1 has diffent rims Click to expand... Thank you for the clarification but I want the car('94) stock everything.
howyt201 Sorry I have both cars, is that better on difference my 94 F1 has diffent rims Click to expand... Thank you for the clarification but I want the car('94) stock everything.