Nick-RD Messages 450 Messages Nick-RD Jun 13, 2011 #1 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=145877&highlight=nick Take a look above. Thanks Last edited: Jun 14, 2011
GasolineJunkie Messages 1,127 New Orleans, LA Messages GasolineJunkee; babygangstayurd Jun 14, 2011 #2 I have a '92 and can send tomorrow. I am looking for a level 23. Let me know if you have. Cheers.
Nick-RD Messages 450 Messages Nick-RD Jun 14, 2011 #3 GasolineJunkie I have a '92 and can send tomorrow. I am looking for a level 23. Let me know if you have. Cheers. Click to expand... Unfortunately I don't have a level 23 yet, and have already sorted out a trade for that [92] tomorrow, unless you have a level 66' ticket for something else of mine.
GasolineJunkie I have a '92 and can send tomorrow. I am looking for a level 23. Let me know if you have. Cheers. Click to expand... Unfortunately I don't have a level 23 yet, and have already sorted out a trade for that [92] tomorrow, unless you have a level 66' ticket for something else of mine.