Looking for a drag team

• Thread starter Matt Lear
  • 36 comments
this is from the same point of view as Shake when he tested them with Slash in their muscle lobbies. I bet in those lobbies it dominated just like the Cobra does in fully upgraded lobbies
We never used anything over 450 horsepower in our lobbies, limited to the stock horsepower rating of the Chevelle, so the Red Devil obviously wasn't run because it was too powerful and also not a stock Camaro. We tested everything from fake '69 Judge GTO('64 tempest) all the way to ZL1 '69 Camaro & 454 '70 Corvette. The '67('63) L88 was a let down because it has no traction on the C2. :(

:D
We never used anything over 450 horsepower in our lobbies, limited to the stock horsepower rating of the Chevelle, so the Red Devil obviously wasn't run because it was too powerful and also not a stock Camaro. We tested everything from fake '69 Judge GTO('64 tempest) all the way to ZL1 '69 Camaro & 454 '70 Corvette. The '67('63) L88 was a let down because it has no traction on the C2.
what about the Baldwin Motion Phase III 427 camaro 500hp.

I'm wasn't aware of that one. Which dealer installed that? All I knew about were the Yenko & COPO models.
Motion performance was the place that did the work...Baldwin something was the dealer name lol they had Phase I & II & III 427 camaros & novas they had a 454 vega and chevelle.........Theres also Berger 427 camaro, the infamous Dana 427 camaro, Baldwin Motion, Yenko, COPO, Fred Gribb 427 cars and of course Nic"K"ey 427 performance cars :D

I believe Baldwin Chevrolet was the dealer,
Motion Performance did the work. located in Baldwin, long island NY.
Motion performance was the place that did the work...Baldwin something was the dealer name lol they had Phase I & II & III 427 camaros & novas they had a 454 vega and chevelle.........Theres also Berger 427 camaro, the infamous Dana 427 camaro, Baldwin Motion, Yenko, COPO, Fred Gribb 427 cars and of course Nic"K"ey 427 performance cars :D
This is why I love the muscle car era, because dealer options back then were awesome. That's like buying a new Camaro SS from the dealer and having them install a 572BBC or an LS9, it doesn't happen.

Back