looking for a good supercar??

  • Thread starter Thread starter mr.wigglesaur
  • 66 comments
  • 4,581 views
Buy a Corvette ZR1 and race modify it, then tune it up all the way. 902 hp road racer

Corvette ZR-1 RM, my fastest car around Laguna Seca, not sure if it's under 1Mil. tuned though. RM alone was about 300K I think.
 
ZR-1, my fastest car around Laguna Seca, not sure if it's under 1Mil. tuned.

If I can remember it's only around 700,000 to RM it and fully tune it.
 
McLaren F1 for sure. It just keeps on giving. Light and agile and you can just keep on learning with it. The Lambo is a bit "safe" in my opinion. Ideal as a beginner's supercar. Or the Mazda Furai, also excellent, but it's pretty rare. These are excellent to learn throttle control and lovely to slide with.
 
I rarely lose online with my 458 italia. prefer it to the lambo's and the enzo. Iv heard the scuderia is as good as the 458. I avoid using the veyron, murchialargo and SLR for the same reason i avoid the enzo. Handling.
Oh and the Rm'd Vette is an awesome beast but not sure if its a supercar if its been Rm'd
 
Ferrari California. I find that a fully tuned cali handle better than a 458.
 
Personally I think the McLaren MP4-12C is the one to get, if you can get the best out of it. The 458 is easier to get a lap time out of it, stock on Sports Hard tyres, but the Mac is faster when you put a lap together.

Also, you can tune it over a huge spread of pp (maxed out is has 880bhp, not advised though!) and I think it handles superbly, and looks great.

And if that ain't enough, and you want some rear downforce, the first spoiler blends seamlessly with the rest of the car.

Intact, I like it so much I have 6 versions of it :p
 
Back