R RX7Tuner Messages 96 Jan 17, 2011 #1 If there is not one we should start one. Just reply if you are interested or if you you know of an existing seres.
If there is not one we should start one. Just reply if you are interested or if you you know of an existing seres.
S suprtrukr425 Messages 393 Jan 17, 2011 #2 Sounds fun. Are there enough rally tracks to hold a season?
R RX7Tuner Messages 96 Jan 17, 2011 #3 I would need someone to host them because I do not have all the tracks. I am not sure if there is enough for a whole season. Someone who has them all would have a better idea. Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
I would need someone to host them because I do not have all the tracks. I am not sure if there is enough for a whole season. Someone who has them all would have a better idea.
mike46and2 Messages 931 Messages GTP_mike46an2 Jan 17, 2011 #4 I think that there is if you use the different variations of the tracks. Also count me in.