Looking for a "REAL" player/friend

Messages
135
Messages
Grabiha
someone who is willing to give out his cell number. I need a player to have online 1 on 1 racing, photoshooting, etc.. add me up
 
Try the Casual Encounters on Craigslist.com. I'm sure you'll find someone on there who wants to be your racing friend.
 
Hey my number is 0787821do1 lol. Jk

Racing friend is ok, but why do you need there number ?

Could use this sites Pm system.
 
''Hello, I'm Chris Hansen, please have a seat!''
 
867-5309.

EDIT: tree'd
 
thechadmartinez
someone who is willing to give out his cell number. I need a player to have online 1 on 1 racing, photoshooting, etc.. add me up

Are you male or female ?
 
Pics would be greatly appreciated also. :D
 
someone who is willing to give out his cell number. I need a player to have online 1 on 1 racing, photoshooting, etc.. add me up


You definitely stepped into this one quite deep! :)
 
30220
 
crying a little bit now LMAO!!!!!!!
 
If you take in account, photoshoot's are not JUST in game.....
 
I don't want to know what her dress size is ... that she's up for it is cool:)
 
thechadmartinez
someone who is willing to give out his cell number. I need a player to have online 1 on 1 racing, photoshooting, etc.. add me up

Just to answer your question no. If you just needed someone to race maybe, but asking for my phone number no way.

Good luck
 
Holy hell...what were you thinking?
 
You show me your cell number and i will show you mine....
 
Back