Looking for a road car tune In the 450-550 pp range

• Thread starter Dagger311
  • 9 comments
United States
Marietta, GA
Dagger31198
Hello everyone, I've been wanting to get into online racing, but no one wants to use race cars, it's all JDM, Honda, or other road cars. So I was looking for a good road car tune. Any suggestions?

Hmm, I don't know about that, it's a dahaitsu lol. I'll give it a try though (I grinded the Red bull cart championship, I'm loaded). Thanks.

Hmm, I don't know about that, it's a dahaitsu lol. I'll give it a try though (I grinded the Red bull cart championship, I'm loaded). Thanks.
:lol:I've had a blast racing it both online and off.
If it doesn't do it for you check out a few of the other "Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws" tunes.
We have a lot of fun with some slightly odd cars, but that doesn't mean they can't be very competitive as well.👍👍

:lol:I've had a blast racing it both online and off.
If it doesn't do it for you check out a few of the other "Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws" tunes.
We have a lot of fun with some slightly odd cars, but that doesn't mean they can't be very competitive as well.👍👍
Just made it, going to test it out. I'm not opposed to trying out new cars, it's just that, when I think of racing, I think of Ferrari, Lamborghini, and Ford. Never suspected a Dahaitsu. I never even raced many road cars in gt5, so this should be a new experience for me.

try the vw golf vi r '10 i believe its called, i dont have the game infront of me...ive got it running 1:03.8's at Tsukuba online with only 208HP its also 450PP with sport medium tires

try the vw golf vi r '10 i believe its called, i dont have the game infront of me...ive got it running 1:03.8's at Tsukuba online with only 208HP its also 450PP with sport medium tires
I might give it a try, once I get my funds back up. I made two of the Clueless, Over the Hill Outlaws tunes, and I need some more $.

Back