Looking for a team of racers to challenge.

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm part of a team of racers who have just had the other team pull out of our championship with them. We are clean and happy to sort a time with anyone wanting in. We have a little difference in speed in the team so you are likely to find someone to race against. We have 8 active racers and I think 3 or 4 replacements. We are looking for another team of 8 to race against. We are from the UK so ideally we want to race a team from another country. Let me know if you want to race. We have a discord all set up so just need the opposition.

Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. I run a league separately from this team championship. The league races on Saturdays at 6 - 7pm BST. Racing Gr. 3 cars. We have the last few spots left so if anyone wants to join let me know as well. I have a discord for this league set up.

I'm interested in the league racing. I'm in New York so that'd be 1-2pm for me. My schedule changes week to week so I cant always make it though

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/s-t-a-r-s-pre-season-test-race-31st-july-18.379832/

Hi mate we’re trying to arrange a bit of a league between teams but had no responses yet. First test race is 31st July at midnight (for my US teammates) if you’re interested

Thanks for your message. It looks like you want 4 teams total. We are a team of 8 + reserves looking for another team of 8 to race. We are also UK based to, so midnight will most likely be too late for many of the team. Can you for a 8 racer team and race a little earlier? let me know.

Thanks for your message. It looks like you want 4 teams total. We are a team of 8 + reserves looking for another team of 8 to race. We are also UK based to, so midnight will most likely be too late for many of the team. Can you for a 8 racer team and race a little earlier? let me know.
There are just four of us unfortunately, and getting all four together at one time requires a bit of notice but we are up for racing other teams. If it’s a weekend we may be able to arrange something earlier

I'm happy to join teams. I'm a clean racer or at least try my best to be. Just wish others were. I am from the uk tho. Hope that's ok. My ps4 name is same as here. Foxy382731

Back