S.T.A.R.S Pre-Season Test Race 31st July '18

United Kingdom
Norwich
TheNorfolkDad
Welcome to the "Super Team Amateur Racing Series", we have pencilled in our first test races for Tuesday 31/07/18. We are inviting teams to participate, four teams will provide four drivers to fill a 16 car lobby. Races are looking like a monthly, or four-weekly event currently.

The first race of the night at Midnight GMT / 7pm EST will be a 30 minute race using Gr.4 cars, followed by a 30 minute race using Gr.3 cars. Points distribution are as follows.

1st: 25
2nd:18
3rd:15
4th:12
5th:10
6th:8
7th:6
8th:4
9th:2
10th:1

BoP ON, Tuning OPEN.
Each team must select a manufacturer, each team is required to have their own livery.
Car numbers will be made visible on Five Different Points of the car.
1. Roof
2. Drivers Door
3. Passenger Door
4. Rear Bumper
5. Front Bumper

No number plates.

No Qualifying.

Standing Start (Starting grids are as follows)

Week 1.
Row 1 Team 1
Row 2 Team 2
Row 3 Team 3
Row 4. Team 4
Row 5. Team 1
Row 6. Team 2
Row 7. Team 3
Row 8. Team 4

Week 2
Row 1. Team 2
Row 2 Team 3
Row 3 Team 4
Row 4. Team 1
Row 5. Team 2
Row 6. Team 3
Row 7. Team 4
Row 8. Team 1

Week 3
Row 1 Team 3
Row 2 Team 4
Row 3 Team 1
Row 4. Team 2
Row 5. Team 3
Row 6. Team 4
Row 7. Team 1
Row 8. Team 2

Week 4
Row 1. Team 4
Row 2 Team 1
Row 3 Team 2
Row 4. Team 3
Row 5. Team 4
Row 6. Team 1
Row 7. Team 2
Row 8. Team 3

Please sign up in the comments below.

NFE Motorsports occupy the first team spot, using Chevrolet as their chosen manufacturer.

WELP!!! The USA gif I had didn't work, so thats cool
usa

soccer-usa-women-world-cup-final-2015-3o85xH4zaSQwp7GjQs

Our problem is that @ThePhantomAli is in the UK and the rest of us are in the US, so we try to find something we can all work with. It can make things difficult for sure.

I know most things are run at night because a lot of guys have 9-5 M-F jobs. Tuesdays seem to always be my day off so any time is good for me. If you want it earlier how about the afternoon? Anything from 1-4pm EST works for me and would 7-10pm BST respectively so it's not too late for you blokes.

I work for two weeks and then I’m home for two weeks, so I can literally do any time when I’m home. That’s why I was happy to stay up for a race at midnight, I can literally do any time that others would like, as long as I’m home

7-10pm BST means London 19.00-22.00 right ? That is just about perfect for me on tuesdays.

Opening the room at 7pm BST and starting the race at 8pm or even 9pm would be no problem.

Last edited:
That’s good for me, but possibly not so much for my team. We discussed this in our group chat prior to forming this event, the idea was to host (or join) an event where the four of us could race together against one or more other teams.

A suggestion of mine was to have two drivers per race (F1 style) and of all four of us were available we would have two in the first race and the other two in the second, but the team consensus was that we all race together.

I'm pretty much good with whatever. 7 pm EST works best for me as I KNOW I can be on, at least during the week. If we want to try a Sunday, I can be on pretty much anytime after like 1 pm EST. I just like to race :cheers:

That’s good for me, but possibly not so much for my team.
I understand this. There is definitely no reason to change things because of me. Was just reacting to him mentioning those times. I will see where it goes and hope something comes out of it.

This may just end up being a practice race for us lol

I find that somewhere odd after all the people who showed interest in the non alien team racing thread where we got together formed this team. I had about 8 other people who wanted in our group after that.

Then all the threads over in this section of new teams looking to find other teams to race against and yet nobody is stepping up to the plate.

I have friends that will probably join in if you just want someone to race against other than ourselves.

I find that somewhere odd after all the people who showed interest in the non alien team racing thread where we got together formed this team. I had about 8 other people who wanted in our group after that.

Then all the threads over in this section of new teams looking to find other teams to race against and yet nobody is stepping up to the plate.

I have friends that will probably join in if you just want someone to race against other than ourselves.
Yeah, there was a lot of interest in it. Weird that nobody is stepping up now. I also may have a few people on my friends list who would run with us if need be.

Dont forget it is vacation time to many ! I really think this has to do with the lack of interest.

And the EU timezone is completely off. It is 11.45pm BST right ? The lobby opening at 00:45 is very very late during the week for most of us. Could also be a reason.

But I will be definitely joining you. Sleeping is for the weak.

Maybe you can start from the back right away ? That would be giving all positions back.

And as for my question: are some liveries required ? Team name ? Finding other people ? Or is tuesday just testing ? I am asking because I noticed sometimes some leagues have contact via Discord. Just reading here is missing a lot of information.

Main sponsor: Petkovski.
Team name: Petkovski Racing.
Manufacture: Ferrari
Car#: 77

Car numbers will be made visible on Five Different Points of the car.
Can you upload which sticker we all can use for this ? I have some examples that are clean but maybe you wanted something with STARS on it.

Last edited:
Maybe you can start from the back right away ? That would be giving all positions back.

And as for my question: are some liveries required ? Team name ? Finding other people ? Or is tuesday just testing ? I am asking because I noticed sometimes some leagues have contact via Discord. Just reading here is missing a lot of information.

Main sponsor: Petkovski.
Team name: Petkovski Racing.
Manufacture: Ferrari
Car#: 77

Just show up. You didn't need any of that stuff right now. Your one of my friends.
We all do have headsets for the PS4 so you could join in if you wanted.

Sorry I already started, just read your post cause I didn’t know.

Here is the GTP stars nummerplate which I will use just for the fun:

4B76EBE2-C483-4633-AADB-0945B3E8EA9E.jpeg

Back