Looking For an E-Type 61, I'll Trade Generously

  • Thread starter Thread starter BM Racing
  • 15 comments
  • 735 views
Messages
58
Messages
lordponsonby
Looking for another Etype preferably not tuned but if few offers then a tuned one is fine, Well work a good deal out for you :)
 
Last edited:
What is that good deal your talking about?

I have to send out 6 things, so....what special deal do you have for me to change my schedule? :)
 
I've got eight untuned E-Types. One of my favourite cars, I buy every one that pops into my UCD. I can give you one for free, to spread the Jag love.
 
Looks like you are all set! Have fun.
 
I've got eight untuned E-Types. One of my favourite cars, I buy every one that pops into my UCD. I can give you one for free, to spread the Jag love.
thatd be great thx :) ill add you now
 
Outeke
What is that good deal your talking about?

I have to send out 6 things, so....what special deal do you have for me to change my schedule? :)

I guess we'll never know :lol:
 
There! I sent the E-Type. Enjoy, and be nice to it.
 
When he's offered a free one, I think he'll be paying more attention to that, Outeke.
 
When he's offered a free one, I think he'll be paying more attention to that, Outeke.

Ahaa, is that how it works. 👎

Not any form of respect to ignore people in your thread. Even if somebody else offers something for free.
But that is probably a age thing....
 
Last edited:
Ahaa, is that how it works. 👎

Not any form of respect to ignore people in your thread. Even if somebody else offers something for free.
But that is probably a age thing....

I didn't really get that sentence.
 
What didn't you understand from it?

Both in English and translated to my language it makes little sense.
 
Ahaa, is that how it works. 👎

Not any form of respect to ignore people in your thread. Even if somebody else offers something for free.
But that is probably a age thing....

Being ageist is not any form of respect either, you dare to assume that im younger and therefore i automatically will be rude and disrespectful. Well I didnt reply to your post as i didnt check the post until i realised that Finduszip had sent me a message i then checked the forum and had replys for freebees to which i was very grateful and polite, im sorry ineglected to reply to your offer yes it may be seen as impolite, but its not the firat time youll be ignored by anyone or the last even if theyre older, im ignored in many threads i dont complain, so get over your self

Best Regards
A Disrespectful rude 17 year old
 
Back