Looking for clean, mature drivers of unmodified cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter transam1998
  • 38 comments
  • 2,122 views
Limiting the garage would be a great way too.
 
I'll look you guys up whenever I'm on-line.

Unmodified street cars are a lot of fun when you you're going fast and smooth on the edge of control.

Thats the whole idea, I did a spec race with a bunch of WRXs that were stock, but all had racing softs on them. You couldn't make a mistake with those, the drivers were clean, but there was no challenge really, the car felt like an awd go cart.
 
Any objections to changing the rims on the cars? I'm starting to fill my garage with unmodded cars to race.
 
Thanks to everyone who came in last night for some enjoyable racing. Sorry I had to bail early, kids don't stay kids for long, especially when they are already teenagers, lol.

I will be on again tonight, I will probably try imposing garage restrictions from race to race to keep things closer. I still prefer to allow racers to pick from their own garage, this keeps the variety up, plus, none of my cars are broken in yet. :-)

We may try some single, 2 or 3 make races once or twice.

As usual, I'll post in this thread when the channel is up.
 
I'll be unable to join this weekend, my wife hates GT5. NeXT aseo we should try to male some midly restricted races like supercars sport softs to 700bhp or hot hatch 200bhp comfort softs, muscle cars, japan cup... shuffle racing is cool too
 
I'll be unable to join this weekend, my wife hates GT5. NeXT aseo we should try to male some midly restricted races like supercars sport softs to 700bhp or hot hatch 200bhp comfort softs, muscle cars, japan cup... shuffle racing is cool too

Understand the wife thing, she needs attention too :-)

We will do some restrictions and such. :-)
 
Sorry I missed the last couple of days. Thanks to those who raced with me over the weekend, we had some good battles!

I will be on tonight for sure.
 
Forgot to list my PSN:

CanoeTTT

I'll be checking tonight for a few of those listed here.


CHEERS!
 
Back