Looking for Friends to Drift

forever_alone_drawing.jpg

Sorry, just had to.

In all seriousness... What skill level do you have, what tracks do you like and what cars do you use mostly?

forever_alone_drawing.jpg

Sorry, just had to.

In all seriousness... What skill level do you have, what tracks do you like and what cars do you use mostly?

lol I was going to upload a meme 2 xD and i mostly go Tsukuba but i can try any other track, and im like a intermediate, and i loove my 180sx

You're welcome to join us late night on Saturday... Just look for the lobby titled: Sideways Saturdays

I'm not gonna ask you your skill level, because ALL are welcome. Maybe you can even pick up some tips from our more experienced drifters. 👍

You're welcome to join us late night on Saturday... Just look for the lobby titled: Sideways Saturdays

I'm not gonna ask you your skill level, because ALL are welcome. Maybe you can even pick up some tips from our more experienced drifters. 👍

Even if he crashes into you a lot?? Like me, Krash, and Farm :dopey: haha I kid, I kid

No one in my friends lists plays gt5 so im looking for friends xD

Add me : i-xReckless

@OP, if you are looking for a good, chill drift lobby, definitely hit up Sideways Saturdays!! One of the best weekly lobbies you'll ever find. Fun drifting in anything and everything, great people, and some amazing looking cars (I see you Monster!).

Another good weekly lobby is the TeamNEMESIS Night Slide (shameless plug!). This happens every Thur night at 10pm PST. All skill levels are welcome, though we do ask all drivers, especially those of lower skill, to be mindful of their surroundings, and do their best to stay out of the way of some of the more skilled drivers. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, or to even ask for some tandem practice with one of the guys...we're always willing to help out :). Check out the Night Slide thread (link in signature) for more info, as well as tons of photos from previous meets.

A third option for a weekly lobby is the Sunday Night Blackout, hosted by Team Blackout. Another great lobby hosted by chill people...there's always great tandems to be found here. Check out the S.N.B. Thread for more details on the weekly theme and more.

There's also lots of other lobbies that are frequently hosted by GTP drifters, but on a more random basis. These include lobbies hosted by RSM, MLD, D-Max, A*D, Dori-Union, SYN-D1, and more. If you see any of those acronyms in a lobby title, it's more than likely going to be a good time.

Welcome to the drift forums, welcome to GTP :)

Even if he crashes into you a lot?? Like me, Krash, and Farm :dopey: haha I kid, I kid

@OP, if you are looking for a good, chill drift lobby, definitely hit up Sideways Saturdays!! One of the best weekly lobbies you'll ever find. Fun drifting in anything and everything, great people, and some amazing looking cars (I see you Monster!).

Another good weekly lobby is the TeamNEMESIS Night Slide (shameless plug!). This happens every Thur night at 10pm PST. All skill levels are welcome, though we do ask all drivers, especially those of lower skill, to be mindful of their surroundings, and do their best to stay out of the way of some of the more skilled drivers. Don't hesitate to ask any questions, or to even ask for some tandem practice with one of the guys...we're always willing to help out :). Check out the Night Slide thread (link in signature) for more info, as well as tons of photos from previous meets.

A third option for a weekly lobby is the Sunday Night Blackout, hosted by Team Blackout. Another great lobby hosted by chill people...there's always great tandems to be found here. Check out the S.N.B. Thread for more details on the weekly theme and more.

There's also lots of other lobbies that are frequently hosted by GTP drifters, but on a more random basis. These include lobbies hosted by RSM, MLD, D-Max, A*D, Dori-Union, SYN-D1, and more. If you see any of those acronyms in a lobby title, it's more than likely going to be a good time.

Welcome to the drift forums, welcome to GTP :)
👍

Also Twitch I missed the message you sent me on PSN, but I will check it tomorrow. 👍

Just updated my GT5... Looking for people to drift with, I usually try keep my drifting as clean as possible. Add me up MDotR07

Hope to see you in game :)

Back