Looking for Fujimi Kaido Tunes (FWD setup, classes B and above)

• Thread starter doctorrg
  • 13 comments
Australia
Gold Coast
drbrg
Silv3rEy3d
Does anyone know of any good tunes for Fujimi Kaido using a FWD setup for classes B and above?

Do you have a Mugen Integra Type R? (Unicorn car). I've a setup for one and although I tuned it for Tsukuba primarily, I have to imagine that it'd be pretty good at Fujimi Kaido as well, rides bumps nicely too. Next time I'm online I'll be putting it on my storefront, I meant to do it tonight but forgot.

Do you have a Mugen Integra Type R? (Unicorn car). I've a setup for one and although I tuned it for Tsukuba primarily, I have to imagine that it'd be pretty good at Fujimi Kaido as well, rides bumps nicely too. Next time I'm online I'll be putting it on my storefront, I meant to do it tonight but forgot.

Wished I did, but unfortunately, I don't. :(

To add, I don't have any unicorn cars nor any DLC.

A generic handling tune should be plenty for FK

I've got a few handling tunes for B class, as example, for a range of cars, but I'm just not good enough with these on Fujimi Kaido. I haven't yet managed to even get near the top 10% with any car I've driven. It's entirely different for classes C and below. My results between classes C and below and B and above are worlds apart on that track. So far, I've put it down to the tune, but maybe it's something else, or even a combination of things? I simply want to find the best tune I possibly can and see how much I can improve.

Out of curiosity, why FWD? You won't find many FWD cars that will perform as well as RWD in B class and above. That being said I may have something that will do ok....I'll check when I get home and let you know.

Out of curiosity, why FWD? You won't find many FWD cars that will perform as well as RWD in B class and above. That being said I may have something that will do ok....I'll check when I get home and let you know.

I'm using the Wireless Speed Wheel, and I've found that FWD cars are a lot easier to control. Whenever I need to drive AWD, or particularly RWD, I actually change to the controller. Might be that I just don't have the feel to adjust the gas properly while at the same time holding the wheel still (I don't even attempt to drive manual with it), but FWD cars I actually can drive extremely well with it. For example, I knocked out a Top 500 time in the C class on Fujimi Kaido the other day with a Peugeot 107 (yes, that's using the Wireless Speed Wheel on Auto). Particularly for Fujimi Kaido I find using the Wireless Speed Wheel a lot more fun, and it's one of my favorite courses to actually drive repeatedly (even though I've only gotten into it very recently), that's why I'm looking for FWD tunes in particular. So if you've got anything that could help me, that would be great. And yes, I do understand that I simply cannot compete with RWD cars in these classes, but I want to at least be able to manage to get into the top 10%. I can manage it on most other courses with a FWD setup, but I'm just not getting there on Fujimi Kaido (naturally, I'm not talking about R classes here, only about the classes there are P2P events for).

I'm using the Wireless Speed Wheel, and I've found that FWD cars are a lot easier to control. Whenever I need to drive AWD, or particularly RWD, I actually change to the controller. Might be that I just don't have the feel to adjust the gas properly while at the same time holding the wheel still (I don't even attempt to drive manual with it), but FWD cars I actually can drive extremely well with it. For example, I knocked out a Top 500 time in the C class on Fujimi Kaido the other day with a Peugeot 107 (yes, that's using the Wireless Speed Wheel on Auto). Particularly for Fujimi Kaido I find using the Wireless Speed Wheel a lot more fun, and it's one of my favorite courses to actually drive repeatedly (even though I've only gotten into it very recently), that's why I'm looking for FWD tunes in particular. So if you've got anything that could help me, that would be great. And yes, I do understand that I simply cannot compete with RWD cars in these classes, but I want to at least be able to manage to get into the top 10%. I can manage it on most other courses with a FWD setup, but I'm just not getting there on Fujimi Kaido (naturally, I'm not talking about R classes here, only about the classes there are P2P events for).

Gotcha. 👍 I'll see what I can come up with and I'll put it on my storefront for free...maybe tonight or tomorrow. I'll let you know.

B class '04 Civic Type R tune is on my storefront....I'm not completely happy with it but it should get the job done.

If my Forza was working, i would send you a tune i made for the FTO. I think it would work perfectly, but as i said, i cant get to my game :(

If my Forza was working, i would send you a tune i made for the FTO. I think it would work perfectly, but as i said, i cant get to my game :(

No worries. If you ever get it working again, let me know. 👍

Maybe I should just stick to E, D and C classes, if I want to have some fun on Fujimi Kaido? :indiff:

Sorry the Civic didn't work for you. I'm sure someone can put something together that will get the job done. I'll get back with you next week if I have something better by then.

No worries, I'd imagine it would be hard to create a tune for a setup that's so different from your own. And maybe there are other factors? FWD cars could drop off a lot in comparison to RWD cars from B class, and the Wireless Speed Wheel might not actually do as good a job for the higher classes as it does for the lower classes, or it could just be a matter of driving style, or who knows what else. I'll just keep trying tunes till I find one that works for me. Thanks for taking the time to help! 👍

Back