looking for help on mini cooper 1.3i rally tune

Videos looking good mate. How are you finding the new tune
It is not to bad, is has a little bit of handling issue but that maybe me with a wheel and still being a light car, the transmission may need to be better because it struggles up hill a bit, I will do a few laps today and see if I can improve on my time with some minor changes.

@hall90 & @randyrockstiff are you using TC (traction control) ? Tried to lap something on K and left about 10 sec after those times, on video it sounds and looks like going on TC. My test was without any helps (noABS, tc or anything) and on G trail uphill was just pain in ...

@hall90 & @randyrockstiff are you using TC (traction control) ? Tried to lap something on K and left about 10 sec after those times, on video it sounds and looks like going on TC. My test was without any helps (noABS, tc or anything) and on G trail uphill was just pain in ...
I use only TC 1, ABS 1 and SRF for this.

Last edited:
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone can help me out with a rally tune for the mini 1.3i.. I've tried various transmissions, shifting weight about but one problem I can't seem to conquer is the wheels keep on spinning, no grip !! I'm a tuner myself but I just don't know what I'm doing when it comes to rally tunes.

Hopefully there's a more experienced tuner that could pass on some tips on the above mentioned subject.

All help is appreciated.

Cheers
I'll just leave this here for you. It's a tuning guide written by Motor City Hami - one of the most knowledgeable tuners in the game.
http://gran-turismo.wikia.com/wiki/Gran_Turismo_6_Tuning_Guide

Back