D Dia25i Messages 91 Messages dia25i Jan 9, 2011 #31 forzaazzurra - I have it already HKS racer - No need right now. Bump
R red FD3S Messages 61 Messages doc_hat Jan 9, 2011 #35 I've got the R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05. I'd like a carbon X1, Nardo Concept or the Bentley. Send me a pm or PSN friend add if you're interested.
I've got the R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05. I'd like a carbon X1, Nardo Concept or the Bentley. Send me a pm or PSN friend add if you're interested.
iMeijer Messages 244 Jan 9, 2011 #38 What about trading my Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for your Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept 01 after our trade on the 14th ?
What about trading my Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 '00 for your Volkswagen W12 Nardo Concept 01 after our trade on the 14th ?
D Dia25i Messages 91 Messages dia25i Jan 9, 2011 #39 Happy with that, have to confirm the date for that trade though.
sett Messages 181 United States Messages SettSifr / sett7188 Jan 10, 2011 #45 How many miles on the McLaren F1 GTR Race Car?
D Dia25i Messages 91 Messages dia25i Jan 10, 2011 #46 Have to get back to you, bought from UCD. IN enduro right now.