Looking for JCGT Cars [Lots to trade]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dia25i
  • 134 comments
  • 8,356 views
I have Audi R10 TDI Race Car '06 level 24 ticket for trade. I've only taken the Audi for 1 spin on Daytona. I'm looking for the Jaguar XJR-9 LM Race Car and Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #51 '00.

I can trade wendsday, thursday and friday

Let me know
 
Last edited:
Calsonic Skyline '00
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Audi R8 LM Race Car '09 (Team PlayStation)

all them 0m?
 
Calsonic Skyline '00
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
Audi R8 LM Race Car '09 (Team PlayStation)

all them 0m?

Audi R8 LM Race Car '09 (Team PlayStation)
Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89

Are both 0 miles.

Don't think i have a calsonic skyline
 
do u want CLK-GTR?? and R8 race car (teamPS) '05
for Audi R8 LM Race Car '09 (Team PlayStation)
or Nissan R89C Race Car ‘89
 
I've got a Castrol Mugen NSX GT500 to trade if you want it.
 
Aru-16 - Have both already

Duffers917K - Interested in the Castrol Mugen NSX GT500, anything you're after?

Cheers
 
After Saturday Ill have every SuperGT/JGTC car in the game besides the Castrol Supra `00. All are slightly modded though.

GT500 cars = Racing softs, Stage 2 turbo, Chassis reinforcement only.
GT300 cars = Fully modded to to compete with GT500 cars.

I use everyone of them regularly so all have some milage. If still interested send me a pm please with whichever car you would like.
 
Aru-16 - Have both already

Duffers917K - Interested in the Castrol Mugen NSX GT500, anything you're after?

Cheers

Well from your list I'd like any of these:

Panoz Esperante GTR-1
Jag XJR-9
Pug 905
Toyota GT-One
Bentley Speed 8

If you think my car isn't enough for any of these there's one other car on your list I'm sure you'd say is fair trade for my car.
 
Have WoodOne Advan Clarion GT-R '08, Motul Autech GT-R '08 Epson NSX '08, and Peugeot 980 Team Matmut Race car '10. One of those for your RED Audi R8 Race Car? Can trade Sunday.
 
I have an F10 and a Takata Dome NSX JGTC. What can you give me for them?
 
I have an LM Prototype NSX that cost me around 2mil, wats ur offa for that?
 
I have a Toyota Altezza touring car up for trade
 
I have a Peugeot 908 HDI FAP Oreca. But do you mind even if it only has 40 miles?

Interested in the Jag XJR-9
 
Mutimy - Sorry, not interested in cars with mods.

Duffers917K - I'm cool with that (only if it's stock with no mods). PM to set up trade.

slayer91 - Not interested in premiums right now.

CarBastard - Have them already.

iTurmoilz - Interested with LM Prototype NSX (only if it's stock with no mods). If it is, let me know what you want for it on my list.

jmsbrydon - Sorry, have that already.

RUstAuSi - Have it, sorry.

Cheers
 
I have both the Honda Castrol Mugen NSX (JGTC) ‘00 and Nissan C-WEST Razo Silvia (JGTC) ‘01, what would you offer for them?
 
My terrible dancing and singing skills?
 
My terrible dancing and singing skills?
I'm not sure that that's enough. Do you have any cars I can use for the DTM race?
 
Yeah, if not (since they're expensive), I'll take any of those cars you're offering in the original post.
 
One could technically argue that the Le Man cars are a bit more expensive that the cars in the DTC series.

I do have a A4 Touring Car '04 I used to win the A-spec and B-spec DTC series.

Are those two cars you listed stock with no mods?

Cheers
 
Yeah, I got them from tickets too, so neither have any miles.
 
Do your Bentley Speed 8 Race Car ‘03 has 0 miles n stock?
 
well I want that X 2010 Carbon that way i'm asking you does it 0 miles n stock n would be great if untouched too :)

I can trade it with one of these :

Honda Mobil 1 NSX (JGTC) ‘01 or Nissan C-WEST Razo Silvia (JGTC) ‘01

They had 0.0 miles n untouched

if you intrested lmk.
 
ive got the Mobile 1 NSX, Carbon X1 for it ?
 
My Mobile 1 NSX is fully upgraded, but ive also got the 93 calsonic skyline completely stock.
 
Sorry, didn't know I had the Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car ‘93.

Pm - Maullz_Leonhart
 
Back