J JBG76 Messages 19 Messages JeffGB76 Mar 6, 2011 #1 If anybody has a Mitsubishi Lancer Super Rally Car '03 they can trade, LMK what you want in my garage... http://www.mygranturismo.net/15743
If anybody has a Mitsubishi Lancer Super Rally Car '03 they can trade, LMK what you want in my garage... http://www.mygranturismo.net/15743
kingwatton Messages 131 Messages kingwatton Messages kingwatton Mar 6, 2011 #2 I got one which i would trade for your WRC SX4?
J JBG76 Messages 19 Messages JeffGB76 Mar 6, 2011 #3 kingwatton I got one which i would trade for your WRC SX4? Click to expand... Deal. Requesting you now.
kingwatton I got one which i would trade for your WRC SX4? Click to expand... Deal. Requesting you now.
kingwatton Messages 131 Messages kingwatton Messages kingwatton Mar 6, 2011 #4 JBG76 Deal. Requesting you now. Click to expand... Cheers mate Great trader
J JBG76 Messages 19 Messages JeffGB76 Mar 6, 2011 #5 kingwatton Cheers mate Great trader Click to expand... You too Thx again.